+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

Lolo maqa

Jan 31, 2022
I’ve seen many cases where pre-arrival and medical came on the same day. So if you don’t get it today, it should be soon, either way you’ll be fine nothing to worry about here.
I hope so! I dont know im so confused i see people getting their pre arrival service letter after their done with their medical :/

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I hope so! I dont know im so confused i see people getting their pre arrival service letter after their done with their medical :/
The process differs depending on the office and each case. Which visa office are you with? Did you check your online account to make sure it wasn’t sent? (I saw previous posts from you about this same topic in the past).

Lolo maqa

Jan 31, 2022
The process differs depending on the office and each case. Which visa office are you with? Did you check your online account to make sure it wasn’t sent? (I saw previous posts from you about this same topic in the past).
I did nothing there.. hopefully I’ll get it soon

c_m_m

Nov 4, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-08-2021
AOR Received.
28-10-2021
Med's Request
08-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Passport Req..
09-02-2022
We got our pre-arrival letter only two days after my medical request, and I didn't have time to give the exam yet. As mentioned above they seem to be processed close together. Keep eyes open for the email soon <3

Reactions: Lolo maqa

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hey dont worry ...We received pre arrival too !!. Medical given 16feb yet not passed. 18feb received pre arrival. Funny thing is we never received AOR1 :)
So its their own sequence it seems.
Our sa bil exac gckey new tracker : all good. all done

deep60801

Jan 6, 2020
Hello,
I(Sponsor) got the below message while creating an account on https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register. I have submitted an online application for my Spouse on 22nd January 2022 and on the online portal, it just shows the status "Submitted", there is no application number issued.

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on your application. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your application is not in our system yet."

Does anyone have any idea? Please advise.
Thanks,

c_m_m

Nov 4, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-08-2021
AOR Received.
28-10-2021
Med's Request
08-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Passport Req..
09-02-2022
Hello,
I(Sponsor) got the below message while creating an account on https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register. I have submitted an online application for my Spouse on 22nd January 2022 and on the online portal, it just shows the status "Submitted", there is no application number issued.

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on your application. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your application is not in our system yet."

Does anyone have any idea? Please advise.
Thanks,
I believe you need an acknowledgement email (AOR) before you are able to create an account on this portal. Even online applications need to be looked at before the info goes on their system .... as I understand it anyway. We were a paper app and couldn't use ECAS for months.

Gagan22pkr

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have received an update on 04th Feb on the new portal stating Eligibility is now in progress (New Delhi Visa office). Background check not yet started.

Medical passed on 11th Jan. Biometrics already done from a previous TRV application.

To those who have received DM/COPR, any idea how long it took for you from the beginning of the eligibility review?

Thanks in Advance.
Hey,
How did you find out the visa office?

Gagan22pkr

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Your GCKey account will update to medical passed and I don’t think my husband got any email to notify him he passed his medical. He got a decision made on ECAS and a pre arrival letter when his medical was processed as passed.
Hello,
do you know how to find out the visa office processing my application?

Reactions: twinmama15

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hello,
do you know how to find out the visa office processing my application?
Our office was unknown, however the passport request came from Sydney Australia. We do live in Australia so maybe that was the office. I’m sure you can contact them on the web form and ask. It’s difficult not knowing what is happening, I hope you get some answers.

Hasoso

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Just received pre arrival services letter for my wife, what does it mean ? Any action? Thanks guys.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Just received pre arrival services letter for my wife, what does it mean ? Any action? Thanks guys.
It means your wife can now start using services from the Canadian government to prepare to arrive to Canada. That’s the only action that you would need take, if you wanted to.