+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

sujith87

Jul 7, 2015
Can anyone who received PPR and got the passport back provide more info on my query?

my wife got her PPR on Jan 12th. She sent her passport along with other docs to VFS through 2 way courier passport submission on Jan 25th. Then she got an email from VFS with tracking ID saying “VFS global Delhi received your application on Jan 27th and it is in transit to IRCC New Delhi”..

It has been been 10 days since she got this email. When I check the status online it still shows as in transit.

Does VFS tracking provide only this info or they update once it reaches IRCC New Delhi office?

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
He got his DM when his medical was passed and he got PPR and then his COPR was in hand in under a month. However I think depending on how busy the visa office is and which visa office it can take longer or shorter. We had the Sydney Australia Visa Office.

TheKMan

Star Member
Sep 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-08-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
15-08-2017
Passport Req..
07-09-2017
Hi everyone,

I have received an update on 04th Feb on the new portal stating Eligibility is now in progress (New Delhi Visa office). Background check not yet started.

Medical passed on 11th Jan. Biometrics already done from a previous TRV application.

To those who have received DM/COPR, any idea how long it took for you from the beginning of the eligibility review?

Thanks in Advance.

Gagan22pkr

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I am able to track my spouse's application on the new tracker. It is saying that they have sent me a message in November 2021, however, I did not receive any message after AOR1 on 15th October 2021.
What shall I do? Kindly respond.

Thanks,
Gagan

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have received an update on 04th Feb on the new portal stating Eligibility is now in progress (New Delhi Visa office). Background check not yet started.

Medical passed on 11th Jan. Biometrics already done from a previous TRV application.

To those who have received DM/COPR, any idea how long it took for you from the beginning of the eligibility review?

Thanks in Advance.
How do you know its new delhi visa office. In the new tracker I can only see Eligibility status activity updated.

alyssa1989

Star Member
May 4, 2021
From my timeline, between back check to now, where passport it been asked for, bac check started after biometric, Biometric has submitted in September and background check completed Dec 31. Eligibility completed Nov 27 and Nov 29 is per arrival, passport request is Jan 27th. Hope this answer your questions. If not asked again . You would know your application forwarded to Delhi Visa office for processing Becuz you would have gotten a letter earlier saying your file is now at New Delhi for processing.

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
Hi all, anyone here with their file in NDVO ? It’s been a couple months and no updates after medical passed. I looked at the July applicant spreadsheet and looks like they all got their Pre arrivals back in mid January. Does anyone from NDVO has a pre arrival yet ?