+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Your GCKey account will update to medical passed and I don’t think my husband got any email to notify him he passed his medical. He got a decision made on ECAS and a pre arrival letter when his medical was processed as passed.

Reactions: Lolo maqa

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Appli : Outland paper 18oct21.SA ,Med: 3 feb, Bio : 2 feb , No AOR yet . Sponsor ecas : decision made. PA ECAS : lines as below ...There is no second line as we are processing at PA ecas ...Anyone can help me to understand??

We received your application for permanent residence on October 18, 2021.
We sent you a letter on February 2, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you medical instructions on February 3, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
We sent off our paper application last Thursday. The three rejected forms had my wife's photocopied signatures while mine were originally and physically signed. We hope for the best this time, if they IRCC rejects the application, I would have gotten the the pages with her original signatures as I will be in her home country in May.

Good luck to everyone! I am out for now.

Lolo maqa

Jan 31, 2022
Hey guys.... i have a question if anyone could help... am i gonna be able to see the medical request on my Gkey account or its only going to be as an email? I mean the medical ( request) not the results! Still didn’t get the medical request and im afraid that they sent it to my email and I accidentally deleted it. If they send me medical request wil i be able to see it on my my gckey account just like the biometric request???

Reactions: twinmama15

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hey guys.... i have a question if anyone could help... am i gonna be able to see the medical request on my Gkey account or its only going to be as an email? I mean the medical ( request) not the results! Still didn’t get the medical request and im afraid that they sent it to my email and I accidentally deleted it. If they send me medical request wil i be able to see it on my my gckey account just like the biometric request???
I’m not sure about GCKey maybe someone else can answer that but I am pretty sure the request was showing in GCKey, I do know the request was on ECAS under the PA . Check your junk folder as well because you will need to take the letter emailed to you to take to your medical appointment.

Reactions: Lolo maqa

Lolo maqa

Jan 31, 2022
I’m not sure about GCKey maybe someone else can answer that but I am pretty sure the request was showing in GCKey, I do know the request was on ECAS under the PA . Check your junk folder as well because you will need to take the letter emailed to you to take to your medical appointment.
I checked the spam nothing there ! Im just afraid that I accidentally deleted the email when I deleted the emails that I don’t want anymore that’s why I want to know if the medical request can be shown anywhere other than my email to make sure.

Lolo maqa

Jan 31, 2022
How can i check the ECAS?

Reactions: twinmama15

Skvin

Feb 2, 2022
Wow that sucks, 7 weeks!
No, just the usual tracker for all spousal applications. There's a LVO analysis tab but it's not picking up every application so there's a bit of manual research needed to get a sense. It sure seems slower for us than what you will see on the tracker for sure....
Finally got my passport back today! I hope you got your CoPR too.

Reactions: manisingh2301