+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Guys, IRCC returned my application again. They rejected forms 5476, 5532 and 1344. I don't know what they want as they didn't indicate. I am so exhausted right now. This is online application. Those who did apply and successful through online application, should help me. Please!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: siddharthbala

dex43

Aug 3, 2019
Guys, IRCC returned my application again. They rejected forms 5476, 5532 and 1344. I don't know what they want as they didn't indicate. I am so exhausted right now. This is online application.
Did they provide you any explanation?

wildlaurel

Oct 21, 2021
Guys, IRCC returned my application again. They rejected forms 5476, 5532 and 1344. I don't know what they want as they didn't indicate. I am so exhausted right now. This is online application. Those who did apply and successful through online application, should help me. Please!
Did you print a hard copy of these forms, sign it, and then upload the signed/scanned copy?

wildlaurel

Oct 21, 2021
No....I used our names. Guys, must I submit this use of representative form? This form is a headache to me.
You need to sign the forms properly (to be on the safe side). Also, there is no need for this form unless you are appointing someone as representative.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
You need to sign the forms properly (to be on the safe side). Also, there is no need for this form unless you are appointing someone as representative.
Incorrect. If the sponsor is communicating with IRRC on behalf of the PA then it’s needed. For example, if it’s an outland application and they’re using the sponsor address for communication (if the sponsor is in Canada).

Last edited:

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
In correct. If the sponsor is communicating with IRRC on behalf of the PA then it’s needed. For example, if it’s an outland application and they’re using the sponsor address for communication (if the sponsor is in Canada).
Thanks. This was the only reason I am involving it. I am trying to believe the issue is not signing our actual signatures. Has anyone been successful with typing in names in those text fields? If we must sign off those forms now, I will send them to my spouse, she prints, signs her parts, scans and attaches to me and I color-print, sign my parts, scan and upload. Signatures in black ink. CORRECT GUYS?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Thanks. This was the only reason I am involving it. I am trying to believe the issue is not signing our actual signatures. Has anyone been successful with typing in names in those text fields? If we must sign off those forms now, I will send them to my spouse, she prints, signs her parts, scans and attaches to me and I color-print, sign my parts, scan and upload. Signatures in black ink. CORRECT GUYS?
I don’t know the full details for online applicants, you might want to search here and see what people have said. I have found this on ORCC website though:

“Electronically sign your application
  • You must type your full name exactly as shown on your passport to electronically sign your application.”
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/how-to-apply-online.html

And this here:

“Signatures
If signatures are missing, we will return the application without processing it.

Note: IRCC will normally accept forms with photocopies of signatures. However, you may be asked to provide the original copy of your forms with an original signature if an IRCC officer determines it is necessary.

• Remember to check for a signature block on each form and sign when needed. If forms are not signed in the correct places, and by the correct people, we will return your application without processing it.
  • Signatures may be required in more than one place, or by more than one person on some forms.
  • Where a date is needed, make sure you complete the section.
  • A parent or legal guardian must sign on behalf of a dependent child under the age of 18 when a signature for this person is required.
Important: Use the last page of your checklist to help you make sure all forms have been signed correctly.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I don’t know the full details for online applicants, you might want to search here and see what people have said. I have found this on ORCC website though:

“Electronically sign your application
  • You must type your full name exactly as shown on your passport to electronically sign your application.”
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/how-to-apply-online.html

And this here:

“Signatures
If signatures are missing, we will return the application without processing it.

Note: IRCC will normally accept forms with photocopies of signatures. However, you may be asked to provide the original copy of your forms with an original signature if an IRCC officer determines it is necessary.

• Remember to check for a signature block on each form and sign when needed. If forms are not signed in the correct places, and by the correct people, we will return your application without processing it.
  • Signatures may be required in more than one place, or by more than one person on some forms.
  • Where a date is needed, make sure you complete the section.
  • A parent or legal guardian must sign on behalf of a dependent child under the age of 18 when a signature for this person is required.
Important: Use the last page of your checklist to help you make sure all forms have been signed correctly.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html
Thanks. We are signing the forms with our actual signatures. I am hoping that is what successful folks did.

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Did they provide you any explanation?
Buddy, I later saw the mail detailing why IRCC rejected us for the third time. MISSING SIGNATURES ON THE AFFECTED FORMS. Guys, make sure you print out and sign. I will be visiting my wife mid year. Let IRCC take their sweet time!

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Can you please share your timeline?
Sure

application recieved: Aug 18 2021
AOR: Oct 21 2021
SA: Dec 01 2021
Moved to VO: Dec 01 2021
PA in Process: Dec 02 2021
PA started processing: Dec 07 2021
Biometrics requested: Dec 01 2021
Biometrics complete: Dec 03 2021
Medical request: Dec 03 2021
Medical completed: Dec 17 2021
Medical Passed: Dec 21 2021
Decision made: Dec 23 2021
Pre Arrival letter: Dec 23 2021
PPR: Jan 04 2022
Passport received: Jan 19 2022
COPR: Jan 21 2022

Reactions: manisingh2301

Lolo maqa

Jan 31, 2022
Sure

application recieved: Aug 18 2021
AOR: Oct 21 2021
SA: Dec 01 2021
Moved to VO: Dec 01 2021
PA in Process: Dec 02 2021
PA started processing: Dec 07 2021
Biometrics requested: Dec 01 2021
Biometrics complete: Dec 03 2021
Medical request: Dec 03 2021
Medical completed: Dec 17 2021
Medical Passed: Dec 21 2021
Decision made: Dec 23 2021
Pre Arrival letter: Dec 23 2021
PPR: Jan 04 2022
Passport received: Jan 19 2022
COPR: Jan 21 2022
I was done with the biometric on jan 30 but still didn’t get the medical request untill now is that okay!