+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

deep60801

Jan 6, 2020
Hello,
1. In the Spousal Online application(Outland), I have attached the notarized certificate along with the Original document (For eg: For Police Certificate, I attached the Original Copy on Page 1 and Translated (Notarized) copy on Page 2 in a single pdf). Is it the right way or do I need to upload the Notarized copies specifically in the 'Translated and affidavit section' again? Please suggest.

2. For forms IMM5476, IMM1344, IMM5532, we have printed, signed, and scanned. Do we need to upload them in the "Additional document" section or original where it asked to upload the specific documents.

Thanks,

Kaur_Brampton

Mar 24, 2017
I sent out paper based spousal sponsorship application on August 3 and it was received on August 9, 2021
I submitted it through lawyer.
When I checked online status of application using my own UCI number . It says received application on August 9, 2021 and nothing after that .
Asked lawyer he said they are working on it and if any additional document is required they will let us know .

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
I sent out paper based spousal sponsorship application on August 3 and it was received on August 9, 2021
I submitted it through lawyer.
When I checked online status of application using my own UCI number . It says received application on August 9, 2021 and nothing after that .
Asked lawyer he said they are working on it and if any additional document is required they will let us know .
So you’re also the one of the unlucky ones that haven't received anything. So our files are technically in backlog and God knows when someone will actually open it. There are bunch of applicants now from August and September who haven’t received AOR yet.

Last edited:

Kookolka

Jan 4, 2022
Hello. If it's not difficult for anyone, please write the progress of obtaining your sponsorship stages through Gkey. I received the number under my sponsorship on December 17, I would like to understand the timing roughly. I am in Canada as a sponsor, my husband is in Ukraine. Thank you

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi everyone, my husband received this email from VFS but its worded so confusing, can anyone else make sense of this? for context he has sent a copy of his passport and photos as per PPR request.

VFS Global​
Visa application, tracking ID No. 20220117AUMLPKT17801 The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at SydneyOC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center SydneyOC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.
Regards,
VFS Global

orcs

Jun 24, 2021
We got the same thing today, but it is quite confusing! We got 3 different ones. I think we just need to sit tight for a little bit longer. I think it's suppose to say that your documents have arrived at the VAC, and they are going to send them to wherever the actual processing gets done. At least one of the messages we received sounded a bit more like that.

Hi everyone, my husband received this email from VFS but its worded so confusing, can anyone else make sense of this? for context he has sent a copy of his passport and photos as per PPR request.

VFS Global​
Visa application, tracking ID No. 20220117AUMLPKT17801 The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at SydneyOC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center SydneyOC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.
Regards,
VFS Global

Reactions: twinmama15

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
We got the same thing today, but it is quite confusing! We got 3 different ones. I think we just need to sit tight for a little bit longer. I think it's suppose to say that your documents have arrived at the VAC, and they are going to send them to wherever the actual processing gets done. At least one of the messages we received sounded a bit more like that.
yes I agree I think that’s what it means as well, I think it’s meant to say in clearer terms that it has arrived from Melbourne to the Sydney VAC and is now forwarded to the Sydney VO. I just wanted someone else to confirm that lol.Their emails are so confusing lol

orcs

Jun 24, 2021
yes I agree I think that’s what it means as well, I think it’s meant to say in clearer terms that it has arrived from Melbourne to the Sydney VAC and is now forwarded to the Sydney VO. I just wanted someone else to confirm that lol.Their emails are so confusing lol
I know, if you're going to have automatic emails, at least have automatic emails that make sense!! I guess its the thought that counts...haha.

Reactions: twinmama15

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Alright, the wife got the passports back with the stamp, some sort of pre-arrival letter and the COPR, so I guess that's it then. :D

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Congrats! which Visa Office was your file sent to?
To be perfectly honest, I have no clue because I used a rep and didn't have access to the GCKey, so I wasn't able to see the message that sponsors usually get about the application being transferred to a local visa office. The only message/notifications I did get were from the Ottawa office.

Reactions: mrpraz17