+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
In that case, for me it's already been 150 days since the application received and AOR1.
I am really worried, for other applicants, it took 150 days for the complete PR process.
Some files take longer. 150 days was quick before COVID.

Your file moving more slowly than the fastest is not a reason to worry. It's impossible for all files to be completed as quickly as the fastest.

(Well technically it might be possible - if all files were delayed to the speed of the slowest.)

Gagan22pkr

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Some files take longer. 150 days was quick before COVID.

Your file moving more slowly than the fastest is not a reason to worry. It's impossible for all files to be completed as quickly as the fastest.

(Well technically it might be possible - if all files were delayed to the speed of the slowest.)
hmm. Thanks for the motivation. :)

Reactions: armoured

msjcg

Nov 19, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm a foreigner currently living in Singapore, sponsored by my Canadian common-law spouse who's also based here. I'm hoping someone who has experienced getting a COC in Singapore could advise on my questions below.

Under "Marital Status" in the police certificate appeal (SG govt website), I want to enter "Cohabited" since I am living with my partner and I want the details (between both police clearance & immigration application) to be consistent as much as possible. Naturally, I also plan to add his nationality, Canadian, under Spouse details.

Questions
1. Will doing the above complicate things? i.e. Is it better to declare my status as Single, and Spouse field as empty?
My partner & I do not have any sort of common-law contract, nor are we "registered" to be in a common-law partnership in any way, so this information is totally new in the eyes of Singapore government. We do share a bank account, expenses, a place together - but that's about it.
2. Will marital status even appear in the COC?
I googled how a COC looked like but can't find any that shows how the back side looked. From the front side it looks like this information is not included. If it's not included maybe the above question will be irrelevant.

Thanks all in advance for your response! :)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Any August 2021 online application still waiting for AOR? I submitted Aug 30 but no update yet. I did not even receive AR after submission but status on portal shows as submitted.
You can look at the tracker and answer that question directly:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit#gid=1764141266

About 12% (1 in 9) have yet to receive the AOR1 from August. Only slightly higher for September.

I haven't tried to figure out whether this is notably different for online apps.

Jan 12, 2022
My wife’s passport has been received for visa stamping on 4 January, still no progress. Did anybody got any update so far about visa stamping?