+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
My application was returned for the second time. The issue this time was a missing signature on the Use of representative form IMM5476 and they said I should use version July 2021 of it.

Is this worth doing via paper? I would like to use the online but they wrote temporary application number on the generic Application form.

If I can upload the proof of payment I would rather use the online. I guess payment is confirmed via card. I don't know what to do now? Guys!
Serious advice bud go for a actual representative and file through them. Those $1000 $2000 will save you all of this and time is money. Feeling bad for you but if you missing this much info before applying its better to hire a rep. Apply online this time it will save some time for sure. Good luck!

Hamxa

Sep 27, 2010
My application was returned for the second time. The issue this time was a missing signature on the Use of representative form IMM5476 and they said I should use version July 2021 of it.

Is this worth doing via paper? I would like to use the online but they wrote temporary application number on the generic Application form.

If I can upload the proof of payment I would rather use the online. I guess payment is confirmed via card. I don't know what to do now? Guys!
Hi, Were you actually using a representitaive. I am asking because we did not sign the "Use of Representative" as well and i read somewhere that we need to sign it the sponsor acts like a representative.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, Were you actually using a representitaive. I am asking because we did not sign the "Use of Representative" as well and i read somewhere that we need to sign it the sponsor acts like a representative.
I think the issue is more simple than that - if you submit the use of representative form and even partly completed, they will expect it to be signed everywhere a signature is required.

Don't submit it - different issue. But it shouldn't be returned because of a lack of signature (.... on a form that wasn't submitted).

Personally we submitted and I recommend: if the sponsor is the person who's managing the file (household-wise) or even just going to write or call or submit forms, it is more simple if the sponsor is also the representative.

(More simple here in the sense that there is no question whatsoever that the sponsor has access and speaks for the PA - if that's not the case, by all means, do whatever you want)

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
No. I forgot to sign it. I did every other thing. I included this IMM 5476 because all physical correspondence comes to me and my spouse is not in Canada. IRCC recommends this whether paid or unpaid rep.

Last edited:

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi All,

I have submitted my Spousal Sponsorship application 10 days back, Can someone share the timelines of when we can expect some movements?

Like AOR1, AOR2 etc..,
Thanks.

nuo

Oct 20, 2021
Hi guys, just wondering, in our august group is there anyone who has received SA yet? especially those who got your AOR1 in the beginning of the month?

Reactions: twinmama15

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
For those who used online way, how did you and where did you upload your supporting documents? The photos, chats and all those histories?

ashwinkala

Feb 4, 2017
Can someone confirm the right way to use ECAS (have been unable to get ANY results). Does UCI have the hyphen '-' in it too when entering in. Also who does it update for- the PA or the Sponsor

Reactions: twinmama15

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Can someone confirm the right way to use ECAS (have been unable to get ANY results). Does UCI have the hyphen '-' in it too when entering in. Also who does it update for- the PA or the Sponsor
I copy and pasted my UCI number but there was no hyphen in my UCI number, also mine shows updates for myself (sponsor) and my husband(applicant)

Reactions: siddharthbala