+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Well now I have re-submit my application with all the required documents. I submit my application with police check but i think it’s expired that’s why they need a new one. Applied for police check already just waiting for AFP(Australian Federal Police) to send the certificate.
We’re in Australia as well in Victoria, hopefully it doesn’t take long everything seems to be a snails pace here at the moment.

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hi everyone,
So Sydney office has return my file on 14th September as some documents were missing like (police check and financial) but good thing I got UCI.

Syd office received my file on 30 august 2021.
Are you sure the UCI is PA's? Well, the good thing about application return is you now know what to do and include.

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Well now I have re-submit my application with all the required documents. I submit my application with police check but i think it’s expired that’s why they need a new one. Applied for police check already just waiting for AFP(Australian Federal Police) to send the certificate.
Take your time.

mrpraz17

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone from August received AOR yet? My application was received by Sydney office on August 6th. Nothing yet!

mrpraz17

Sep 22, 2017
Let's wait till next month.
Looking at the google spreadsheet, it appears that they are sending AORs for July applicants currently. After that we should start receiving AORs for August. So hopefully, in about 2 weeks, we should see something. Goodluck to all the August applicants!

Reactions: bbmoi and Navs11

mrpraz17

Sep 22, 2017
I wish I get AOR SA Biometric & Medical all together, I wish
your wish might come true. they usually request for Biometric and Medical pretty much right after sending AOR . But, once the file gets transferred to the designated Visa Office, the time varies. Some VO's are processing way faster than others.

My application will probably be moved to New Delhi, India. And, processing times in that particular office is really slow lately. All the files that were sent to Ottawa VO are processed the quickest.

one of my friend got his application approved within 3months from the time they received his application.

• Wow
Reactions: ricky.lambton

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
your wish might come true. they usually request for Biometric and Medical pretty much right after sending AOR . But, once the file gets transferred to the designated Visa Office, the time varies. Some VO's are processing way faster than others.

My application will probably be moved to New Delhi, India. And, processing times in that particular office is really slow lately. All the files that were sent to Ottawa VO are processed the quickest.

one of my friend got his application approved within 3months from the time they received his application.
So it is total luck which VO we get? For PA in India can it be send to NDVO or either Ottawa ? or is there any factor which decide which VO we get?

mrpraz17

Sep 22, 2017
So it is total luck which VO we get? For PA in India can it be send to NDVO or either Ottawa ? or is there any factor which decide which VO we get?
yeah its from my observation in that google tracking spreadsheet. Applications from India are sent to NDVO as well as Ottawa. I am not sure how they determine where to send the application.

from what I read in the IRCC website, they say , it all depends on the work load in the respective Visa Offices and they decide where to transfer the application to.

2021 Spousal/Common Law Tracking Tool - Google Sheets

while most applications from India are sent to NDVO , some are sent to OTTAWA as well. The ones in Ottawa office seems to be processed quicker.

Reactions: ricky.lambton

Hamxa

Sep 27, 2010
yeah its from my observation in that google tracking spreadsheet. Applications from India are sent to NDVO as well as Ottawa. I am not sure how they determine where to send the application.

from what I read in the IRCC website, they say , it all depends on the work load in the respective Visa Offices and they decide where to transfer the application to.

2021 Spousal/Common Law Tracking Tool - Google Sheets

while most applications from India are sent to NDVO , some are sent to OTTAWA as well. The ones in Ottawa office seems to be processed quicker.
Do you know how to find out which visa office has the file been transferred to. Thanks in advance