+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 Outland spousal Sponsorship.

Lolo maqa

Jan 31, 2022
Hello my husband was done with his medical yesterday but the office called us today and told us that he has to fo back and do the sputum examination.. i just want to see if anyone else went through the same thing and if that is normal?!

ChukkyA

Sep 22, 2020
Hi Everyone, We got an update that additional documentation required an email will be sent to you. Its been more than two weeks and we haven't received any email notification about the additional document required. But Medicals was passed a few days after ADR update. We have sent a webform requesting for what the additional documentation is yet no response, Has anyone experienced this?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Everyone, We got an update that additional documentation required an email will be sent to you. Its been more than two weeks and we haven't received any email notification about the additional document required. But Medicals was passed a few days after ADR update. We have sent a webform requesting for what the additional documentation is yet no response, Has anyone experienced this?
Not clear but is it possible that the additional document request was actually referring to the medicals? The timing of these updates and emails etc often seems a bit off.

ChukkyA

Sep 22, 2020
Not clear but is it possible that the additional document request was actually referring to the medicals? The timing of these updates and emails etc often seems a bit off.
I really hope this is so because we haven't heard anything from them since then

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I really hope this is so because we haven't heard anything from them since then
I was sort of asking if the timing makes sense. If it's only off by a few days, it probably was that. But I don't know when you got this correspondence or notifications.

NanaAma2022

Mar 14, 2022
Hello, I am hoping for some clarification. We applied on August 6 and got the Aor on October 7. The latest update was on November 10 which said eligibility status is in progress. What does this mean? When I track using gckey, it says
Biometrics:
Biometrics number:
Date of biometrics enrollment:
Expiry date:
I have not received any request for my biometrics. What does this mean? It’s so frustrating, we’ve been married for 3 years and I only get to see my husband once a year. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Gagan22pkr

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hello,

My spouse got Biometrics and Medical done in February and pre-arrival services letter too.
The new portal for Family sponsorship shows everything completed including Biometrics, Medical, Background verification but in the old GC portal, it still shows background verification in progress.
Does anybody facing same situation? What does it mean that new portal shows everything completed but didn't send COPR details.

Thanks in advance.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hello,

My spouse got Biometrics and Medical done in February and pre-arrival services letter too.
The new portal for Family sponsorship shows everything completed including Biometrics, Medical, Background verification but in the old GC portal, it still shows background verification in progress.
Does anybody facing same situation? What does it mean that new portal shows everything completed but didn't send COPR details.

Thanks in advance.
Do you see decision made on ecas?