Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
LANDED..........
29-08-2021
Just received my PR Portal email a few mins ago! Hallelujah!!
Congratulations to the very helpful and informative person in the forum. Was keenly following your case even though mine was approved in August last year. Just signed in to express my happiness and wish all the best to you !!! godspeed ....

Reactions: EscoBlades

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
@EscoBlades so so happy for you, i am one of you silent follower. I literally used to come to this forum just to get an update of your case. Thanks for all the help and answers. GOD BLESS YOU
Congratulations to the very helpful and informative person in the forum. Was keenly following your case even though mine was approved in August last year. Just signed in to express my happiness and wish all the best to you !!! godspeed ....
Thank you both!

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Guys, got an email from IRCC that there's a new message in my CIC account, but I am just not able to get to it! It logs in and then goes to invalid login page or the welcome page. I know this happens sometimes, but right now, its frustrating! :( I tried different browsers, cleared cache, etc. Just have to wait and see I guess, unless there's a workaround anyone can suggest? Thanks :)

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Just received my PR Portal email a few mins ago! Hallelujah!!
Many Congratulations to you, I just came to see the forum after 2 months to read specially about your status. Finally! we all have gotten it. I guess probably a 1 percent of applicants left. But well it was more like a rollercoaster ride. I wish we knew the exact length of time period when we initially applied. Anyways enjoy your time and good luck ahead.

Reactions: EscoBlades

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
Yes I am following this thread from the starting. I am left for the final decision. My file was in Ottawa and now have moved to yvr recently. Aug 20,2020.
They stated all stages passed and my eligibility has been started again.
I enquired the M. P. and they replied your file is under the tag "do not disclose " .
I don't know when my wait will be over.
And what to do now. Anyone plz guide. Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: HanenBlade