+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations pjsandhu
Did you applied for another Bridging open work permit again as you mentioned yours was expiring?

My AOR is 16-Aug-2020. Currently on Bridging open work permit. My permit is Expiring in Dec 2021 Also? Please Advise
Mine is also expiring in December 03… but thank god before that everything is done.. now no need for another extension…

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Last time when I called … the agent was very nice and I told her my condition.. that I am pregnant and don’t want to spend more money on extension.. then she said .. she will put a note on my file kind of emergency… .. and she told me I will get approval in September… and see finally approved.. I want to thank that lady .. I hope her note mait fast..

Otherwise .. my security n criminality passed in April.. medical extended…

thank you everyone..here in this group for helping through this journey.. hope you all get your good news soon…

AOR-20august

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hey guys, need help/advice.

I just received a request for medical tests for my wife and 2 yr old daughter who are in India. The thing is, they got their medicals done upfront and uploaded on December 2nd, 2020. So they are still valid, why would they be asking for them again? Me and my elder daughter are here in Canada, we also had our medicals done upfront and uploaded them on August 20, 2020, when we submitted the application. Our medicals expired this august but were extended, displaying "September 3 Medicals completed". Do you think they got confused and asked for my wife younger daughter's medicals instead of mine and my elder daughter's?

I was thinking I should write a webform, informing that they already had their medicals done and upload their medical documents as proof? What should I do?

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hey guys, need help/advice.

I just received a request for medical tests for my wife and 2 yr old daughter who are in India. The thing is, they got their medicals done upfront and uploaded on December 2nd, 2020. So they are still valid, why would they be asking for them again? Me and my elder daughter are here in Canada, we also had our medicals done upfront and uploaded them on August 20, 2020, when we submitted the application. Our medicals expired this august but were extended, displaying "September 3 Medicals completed". Do you think they got confused and asked for my wife younger daughter's medicals instead of mine and my elder daughter's?

I was thinking I should write a webform, informing that they already had their medicals done and upload their medical documents as proof? What should I do?
Hi,

My advice will be, just redo the medicals it will save you time.