+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
AOR 14, 2020. Still waiting, file hasn't been touched since March. Submitted renewed passport on July 10, everything is passed before that, been waiting for 2 months now. I'm on the edge of giving up. Now the call centre will not even answer any non-emergency enquiries.
Same here. No updates from march.
I just want to know deadline for this process - a year? 5 years? IRCC can`t answer.

I dont give up and still not fly away because of great efforts in last 3 years to be a PR here. But every day i regret about my decision to choose Canada instead of Australia 3 years ago - because people told me "in Canada immigration process should be easier and faster."

Noone ever can explain me why our cases are so "complex" compared to april-june 2021, that it takes 10-12 more month to process...

Last edited:

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
by the way - my medicals still not extended - expired 13 JULY.

I feel that IRCC officer don`t want me to stay here, but cant reject it. Maybe no reason to reject or he choose to keep my application with no movement for 6 month just for fun.

Its worse, than declined application for me.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Same here. No updates from march.
I just want to know deadline for this process - a year? 5 years? IRCC can`t answer.

I dont give up and still not fly away because of great efforts in last 3 years to be a PR here. But every day i regret about my decision to choose Canada instead of Australia 3 years ago - because people told me "in Canada immigration process should be easier and faster."

Noone ever can explain me why our cases are so "complex" compared to april-june 2021, that it takes 10-12 more month to process...
I regret choosing to come to Canada 2.5 years ago. I guess what we do is try not to let it affect our future plans too much as we do not only eye on Canada. Actually even if we could get it now, it would not change our lives too much as we still need to find suitable jobs which Canada can’t provide. From my personal experience, I feel there aren’t many opportunities here and the pay is shitty compared to Australia. The housing price is beyond the sky now.

Whatever we do and plan to do, it doesn’t negate the fact that how unfair and cruel IRCC and Canada have treated some of us. Also Australia has plans to open its border later this year too.

Btw: medical expired on 24/07 and still waiting.

Reactions: jitesh2013

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Is it still showing up medicals passed sept 3rd 2021 in your profile ?

In my case I had a GU on Sept 1 “ Medical completed sept 1 “ during Morning hours.

After few hours another GU it went back to “you do not need medical”.
Yes, it's still showing as passed on September 3 for me. They must be updating your file, hopefully.

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I cannot believe it .

13 months of processing time for me today.
Still don’t know where I am with the process.

Cannot reach out to call center as well. I don’t know what to do.

SurvivorAug22

Jun 24, 2021
I don't want liberals to comeback in power and fuck up our PR application timelines further. TBH I really wish see anyone other than the current imbeciles! I wonder if that makes any difference..............ummm

SurvivorAug22

Jun 24, 2021
Also if anyone can answer....meanwhile is it worth applying for PNP? Because my wife got an ITA from BC which is valid for only 30days. I was thinking to do another PR application on my wife being primary applicant. Does this PNP applications are any quicker?

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
I gave my medical again today. I m not able to understand for few people they are extending and others they are asking again. I felt so bad again while spending money on these stupid tests. Even doctor asked me you came for medical test last year and you still did not get your PR..