+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hi All

I just received an email from IRCC that my application has reached the stage where medical examination results are required again. Has anyone resubmit medical tests ? I am feeling so bad that I need to again spend money for medical test and they are not providing PR confirmation. It has been one year since i submitted application. Did anyone else get same request ?

• Wow
Reactions: TjAneja

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Hi All

I just received an email from IRCC that my application has reached the stage where medical examination results are required again. Has anyone resubmit medical tests ? I am feeling so bad that I need to again spend money for medical test and they are not providing PR confirmation. It has been one year since i submitted application. Did anyone else get same request ?
Totally feel you. Still waiting. No request no medical extension. Fucking retarded imbeciles.

Reactions: upon

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi All

Hi,
I got the same email in May, the next day I went to redo my medicals. 10days after which is when the hospital uploaded my medical info on CIC site I saw it on my portal. The next day, I got an email form CIC asking for my info for PR. So you are almost done, good luck.

CAP5

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Waiting for COPR since last 2 months. Uploaded photos on the portal exactly 2 months back. Anyone else in same boat?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Waiting for COPR since last 2 months. Uploaded photos on the portal exactly 2 months back. Anyone else in same boat?
Hi,

I have been waiting for COPR for 74days(2months+) now.
Advice for those waiting for e-COPR after submitting credentials.

Keep emailing them. I emailed them 3 times in 1 day, 2wice another day and then sent about 2-3 webforms too> I hope that helps!

It's so annoying that we had to wait for IRCC from our AOR date to finally receiving the first email. And now another waiting to to receive the final e-COPR email.

Reactions: CAP5

CAP5

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Advice for those waiting for e-COPR after submitting credentials.

Keep emailing them. I emailed them 3 times in 1 day, 2wice another day and then sent about 2-3 webforms too> I hope that helps!

It's so annoying that we had to wait for IRCC from our AOR date to finally receiving the first email. And now another waiting to to receive the final e-COPR email.
Thanks! How long did it take for you?

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
AOR 14, 2020. Still waiting, file hasn't been touched since March. Submitted renewed passport on July 10, everything is passed before that, been waiting for 2 months now. I'm on the edge of giving up. Now the call centre will not even answer any non-emergency enquiries.

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
My medicals got extended. They had expired on 20th August, and had went back to display "You do not need medical...". Now it's changed to "Medicals completed: September 3 2021". All assessments passed...now more waiting :)

Reactions: TjAneja

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
My medicals got extended. They had expired on 20th August, and had went back to display "You do not need medical...". Now it's changed to "Medicals completed: September 3 2021". All assessments passed...now more waiting :)
Is it still showing up medicals passed sept 3rd 2021 in your profile ?

In my case I had a GU on Sept 1 “ Medical completed sept 1 “ during Morning hours.

After few hours another GU it went back to “you do not need medical”.