+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

rutadily

May 13, 2021
Anyone who is still waiting for renewing the medical? Mine is expired 5th August but still no update

Last edited:

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Any body got their PGWP from border through flagpole .. and if yess… did you guys mention that in your application??

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
@ EscoBlades
I feel a lot for your situation as my first failed attempt on Aug 7 (AOR). But when I read your case, I do not know if I am still considered to be lucky. I had to submit my profile for the second time on Nov 30. Now I am at 6-month point, if I receive CoPR the same time as yours, then I will consider myself lucky.
Your posts really help someone like me a lot! So, keep us posted when you hear the good news.
After all the sweat and tears, this morning I've got approved letter (1st email). I can not say we have gone the longest way but it was more than 5 years ago when I started the first step to prepare for this process with FBI finger print which took 120+ days to get. I kept away from coming back to the USA because of not wanting to do that process again. Then we failed the Nova Scotia pnp online which opens for the first time in summer 2017. So, we came to with my wife's study permit Aug 2017. Since then it has been 4 more years. Everything is toughest on us.
But when I see cases like Escoblades in this pr process, I consider myself still lucky.
So, all the best to you!!!
Hope to see you again in 2 years.

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
After all the sweat and tears, this morning I've got approved letter (1st email). I can not say we have gone the longest way but it was more than 5 years ago when I started the first step to prepare for this process with FBI finger print which took 120+ days to get. I kept away from coming back to the USA because of not wanting to do that process again. Then we failed the Nova Scotia pnp online which opens for the first time in summer 2017. So, we came to with my wife's study permit Aug 2017. Since then it has been 4 more years. Everything is toughest on us.
But when I see cases like Escoblades in this pr process, I consider myself still lucky.
Congratulations!

jakez1314

Star Member
May 29, 2020
I was requested for FBI police clearance certificate!
I submitted that on April 14th

I am not sure if that is what they were looking for!
Nobody has touched my profile after the submission of the FBI certificate!
quick question, did u send your fbi police clearance via upload/ webform or send hard copy to visa office in charge of your file? I'm currently in the middle of apply for the fbi clearance

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Finally! Many congrats!

Reactions: Augustiner

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Today my medical got extended , on the portal it says ‘’you passed the medicals on 1 sept 2021’’

I don’t know how much more I need to wait now.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Today my medical got extended , on the portal it says ‘’you passed the medicals on 1 sept 2021’’

I don’t know how much more I need to wait now.
Good news for now. Maybe a couple of weeks hopefully? When did it expire? Thanks

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
What’s your file status now?? Mine is eligiblilty rec pass.. since march..

security, criminality passed since april….

info sharing in process
I had called them on 17th August, and the agent confirmed "All assessments are passed, the file is with Vancouver office and waiting for final decision".

Since then, my medicals expired on 20th August, had a ghost update on 25th and my medical changed from completed to I do not need medicals.

I wish there was something we can do to push this, it's painful to come to to the last step and keep waiting :( Meanwhile in India, my 2 year old daughter is growing up without me, and I am missing all those moments.

• Sad
Reactions: TjAneja

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
that's relatively fast for you to get extended, as we are waiting to the extended or requested for 39 days and counting. I feel you are very close to the ultimate good news now. Good luck.
Lol . The status went back to ‘ You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.’ In the evening.

I don’t know what they are trying to accomplish.

gurunghi41

Oct 1, 2020
Hello friends,

I got my portal request yesterday. Finally. AOR aug 7, 2020. all stages passed in march 14, 2021. Portal request sep 1, 2021.
I wanted to ask you guys about the photo upload. Do we just upload the front of the photo?
The photo specifications asks for the front and the back, so got confused.
Any insights would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Reactions: pjsandhu