Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
LANDED..........
29-08-2021
Got eCOPR today. Finally our long journey for PR ends here. Thank you for the informations, discussions and most importantly positivity everyone. Good luck everyone, it will come for each of you

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hii ,

anyone applied BOWP 2nd time.. my first one expiring in December.
What is processing time nowadays??

coz I am pregnant Nd due in March , I am worried if my WP expired then my health card also expiring.

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
I submitted mine and my spouse's July 22nd for the second time, haven't heard anything. Search and read section R186 about work permit, you will understand. You should be fine. It takes only 2 minutes to read.
Take care!

Reactions: pjsandhu

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
I submitted mine and my spouse's July 22nd for the second time, haven't heard anything. Search and read section R186 about work permit, you will understand. You should be fine. It takes only 2 minutes to read.
Take care!
Thank you… but in some old threads I was reading that we can get OHIP on basis of AOR… is that true? Or anyone have any idea?

ExpressEntryMay2020

Apr 23, 2021
Canada, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31-05-2020
Med's Done....
22-07-2020
Thank you… but in some old threads I was reading that we can get OHIP on basis of AOR… is that true? Or anyone have any idea?
No, they are asking COPR. I went to Service Ontario and I called, they didn’t want to accept just application in review. Another option - through work permit and letter of employment.

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Q. What immigration documents must I present to confirm my immigration status as an Applicant for Permanent Residence (previously called an Applicant for Landing) when applying for Ontario health insurance coverage?
If you are applying for Ontario health insurance coverage as an Applicant for Permanent Residence, you are required to present written confirmation from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that you are eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada, which may be one of the following :

• CIC Confirmation Letter – letter on CIC letterhead addressed to the Applicant for Permanent Residence that confirms that the applicant is eligible to apply for permanent residency in Canada;
  • CIC Immigration document such as a Work Permit, Visitor Record, Temporary Resident Permit or Study Permit with note in the "Remarks Section" that indicates that you have applied for permanent residence and the CIC has confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Basically, what it said above is AOR. And, to be sure when you apply for Bowp, there is an immediate letter (automatically) that will send to you that allows you to stay and work for 81 more days after your wp expires. So, yeah, if your wp expires 12/31, you will get cover to around Mar 20-22. Bring that letter with the AOR with you to Service Ontario.
Hope this will give you peace!
Again, Take care!

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Q. What immigration documents must I present to confirm my immigration status as an Applicant for Permanent Residence (previously called an Applicant for Landing) when applying for Ontario health insurance coverage?
If you are applying for Ontario health insurance coverage as an Applicant for Permanent Residence, you are required to present written confirmation from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that you are eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada, which may be one of the following :

• CIC Confirmation Letter – letter on CIC letterhead addressed to the Applicant for Permanent Residence that confirms that the applicant is eligible to apply for permanent residency in Canada;
  • CIC Immigration document such as a Work Permit, Visitor Record, Temporary Resident Permit or Study Permit with note in the "Remarks Section" that indicates that you have applied for permanent residence and the CIC has confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Basically, what it said above is AOR. And, to be sure when you apply for Bowp, there is an immediate letter (automatically) that will send to you that allows you to stay and work for 81 more days after your wp expires. So, yeah, if your wp expires 12/31, you will get cover to around Mar 20-22. Bring that letter with the AOR with you to Service Ontario.
Hope this will give you peace!
Again, Take care!
Thank you ..

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
You are probably my luck! After helping you above, I've got the profile update. Everything in my profile has been passed, let's see what is coming up.
4 updates in 4 weeks, it must be time... :rolleyes:.
Congrats… I hope you will get good news soon…

m also waiting.. AOR -20 august 2020

Reactions: Augustiner

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hello All

Yesterday I saw my profile status was updated. I did not get any ghost email though and everything in my application is still same as before. My medical was about to expire on 25th august , 2020. My profile still says you do not need a medical exam. Is this update regd medical exam ?