+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Guys. Just got this in my inbox. What does it mean???

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.
This is the portal email. Just reply with the information listed in the attached pdf and they will reply to you with your portal credential.

Reactions: sponsort

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
This is the portal email. Just reply with the information listed in the attached pdf and they will reply to you with your portal credential.
This?

 In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Yo guys, I got my ircc portal today, did not track for a while but the last note from last month was security was not started and eligibility recommended pass. If I got it, yours should be out soon.
Noo, @Delay , I'm gonna miss you roasting IRCC.
But anyway congrats man, the long wait is almost over :)

• Love
Reactions: HanenBlade

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Noo, @Delay , I'm gonna miss you roasting IRCC.
But anyway congrats man, the long wait is almost over :)
Thanks man, I am honestly kinda shocked that I got portal earlier than you guys and I had 0 expectations for IRCC at this point. I truly wish some of those busy coffee-drinking officers can pick up all of you guys' applications and process them right away. ;)

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
Yo guys, I got my ircc portal today, did not track for a while but the last note from last month was security was not started and eligibility recommended pass. If I got it, yours should be out soon.
Congrats, so atleast they start moving

RameshKR

Feb 19, 2021
I applied canada PR as CEC inland + dependent inland .. due to an emergency at home my wife traveled back to India and stuck in India due to travel ban .. will my PR gets processed or it will be on hold as my spouse is currently in India ?

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Thanks man, I am honestly kinda shocked that I got portal earlier than you guys and I had 0 expectations for IRCC at this point. I truly wish some of those busy coffee-drinking officers can pick up all of you guys' applications and process them right away. ;)
Good news for august family finally .. mine medical expired today