Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Here is a photo from a peaceful protest that we organized earlier this week on Monday near one of IRCC offices in Vancouver.

Couldn't attach a photo itself for some reason, so I made it a link.
Thank you for voicing on behalf of all 2020 applicants whose cases are pending. Really hoping that your message reaches IRCC.

Reactions: moustached_devil

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
I've just called the IRCC, apparently there's a address added to my profile by mistake. It was a lovely neighborhood in BC I've never been to. We had a good laugh over the phone about those officers' work. Not all of those calling center folks are incompetent of their work I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: hkaur819

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
My ecopr was issued on Jul 16 and will be expired somehow on Aug 11. After he learnt that, he went"those genius"!!! Hahaha really cracked me up.

gurunghi41

Oct 1, 2020
There is nothing we can do. Mine is all passed on the end of March. I am still waiting for the portal mail.
Exactly same here. GCMS notes says final approved and COPR document issued and stuck at printing queue since march 14.
I don't know how long it will take. Really tired and frustrated at this point.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Exactly same here. GCMS notes says final approved and COPR document issued and stuck at printing queue since march 14.
I don't know how long it will take. Really tired and frustrated at this point.
Yet it seems this Q never ends. And ppl behind keep jumping the Q or not even in the same Q.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Guys. Just got this in my inbox. What does it mean???

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.