+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My girlfriend finally got her application approved. Wanted to let you all know that the light at the end of the tunnel for anyone waiting is close, don't lose hope!
Eligibility: May 18
Medical: March 19
Background check: February 4
Final decision: May 18: Application approved

Does anyone know the next steps? When do we get eCopr? I've read that there is now a portal to sign on to? Anyone knows when we get the portal access? Thank you!

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
My girlfriend finally got her application approved. Wanted to let you all know that the light at the end of the tunnel for anyone waiting is close, don't lose hope!
Eligibility: May 18
Medical: March 19
Background check: February 4
Final decision: May 18: Application approved

Does anyone know the next steps? When do we get eCopr? I've read that there is now a portal to sign on to? Anyone knows when we get the portal access? Thank you!
Congratulations!
Can you please share the AOR date ?
And were there any Additional documents which were required for her applications? (Additional document request)

vivimw

Oct 1, 2020
Does anyone know how long would it take to get copr if my case was all passed and assigned to Etobicoke? Thanks.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!
And were there any Additional documents which were required for her applications? (Additional document request)
Thank you! AOR was August 1st, 2020

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!
Oh yes, we had to provide the Dutch PCC after the pr application, which was part of the process, but that was relatively quick. No other document was requested.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh yes, we had to provide the Dutch PCC after the pr application, which was part of the process, but that was relatively quick. No other document was requested.
Also FYI for everyone, not sure if this really helped, but we called and let them know that the work visa was expiring soon, the agent said that they would note it with the officers for their processing. I'd recommend trying that if you get a nice enough agent.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Contacted my MP today. Not sure it will actually make any difference, but at this point, it is worth a shot. They replied and agreed to get a status update from IRCC on my behalf.
I hope you hear back from them soon!

It's been super long, I can't even imagine how you feel!

Simukaur08

Feb 28, 2021
Contacted my MP today. Not sure it will actually make any difference, but at this point, it is worth a shot. They replied and agreed to get a status update from IRCC on my behalf.
It’s completely useless in my case... they just send inquiry on your behalf but no update afterwards...

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Cool. I’m trying everything at this point. I emailed Ottawa directly already. Just tired.
Would you mind providing me the email address. I would also like to try.
The frustrating part is people who had applied in January 2021 have received there COPR.
No one knows how they are processing ....