+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I received an email from the PR portal . No email from PR application itself . And it’s not even updated yet .
Thank you for your answer. I have another question please. The mailing address and photo in your portal, have they or each of them changed to verified/approved once you received your CoPR? Thanks.

Neci

Mar 30, 2021
Thank you for your answer. I have another question please. The mailing address and photo in your portal, have they or each of them changed to verified/approved once you received your CoPR? Thanks.
No it still says in review in ircc

• Love
Reactions: Vinami

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Man, Its been 9 months and a day above for me. I am being soo frustrated now. People in Jan,feb 2021 are receiving CoPR and we here waiting like fools.
For me also it has been 9 months, they asked for additional document on 2nd april and submitted it around 14th april. after that no update. My AOR is august 28th. Every stage is processing. not even a single stage passed or something. It is frustrating now.. seems like never ending wait. I wanted to know if people have recived COPR even if no stage is passed ? do stages need to pass then only we get COPR?

Chilling.Lion

Star Member
Feb 16, 2021
For me also it has been 9 months, they asked for additional document on 2nd april and submitted it around 14th april. after that no update. My AOR is august 28th. Every stage is processing. not even a single stage passed or something. It is frustrating now.. seems like never ending wait. I wanted to know if people have recived COPR even if no stage is passed ? do stages need to pass then only we get COPR?
I am AOR August 5th, only stage passed is Medical. Still waiting...

May 18, 2021
Hi, I'm sharing my timeline for the first time.
I was bit exhausted about waiting this process.
But, I think I'm almost there based on the call with agent today

NOC: 2174
AOR: Aug 28th
Medical Pass: Oct 19th
Bio: Nov 25th
All stages are passed : April 10th

Today, I asked about the status of my application to agent.
She told me what I have for now is landing.
So, I was wondering if this means I got the final decision. I asked her. But, she wasn't clearly answering with it :(
She told me your file has been worked on last 30 days instead of yes or no ... So, I assumed that the final decision has been made and online system is just delaying... Am I correct?
bc I don't see my status update on online portal :(

But, if that means I got the final decision, I think they are definitely working on Aug file and you guys are almost there too!

Reactions: Vinami