+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
it is so frustrating to wait , I recently applied for my visitor visa restoration after passing all the stages , now i got to know they are not issuing COPR while you are on implied status . Visitor visa takes upto 4-5 months, i already hit 9 months after AOR , now i have to wait 6 more months? Is there anybody who received COPR while on implied status ??

Reactions: HanenBlade

ishK

Apr 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Congratulations. What is your NOC? Can you post your full timeline, please?
NOC: 2282
Medicals passed : October 13, 2020
ADR for additional family : October 9th, 2020
ADR for RCMP: October 13th, 2020
Biometrics: November 4th, 2020
No gu’s as I know of
ADR changed to N/A on March 13th, 2021. That’s when my eligibility passed confirmed it through call to IRCC.
Everything passed except security not started till yesterday as I called.
Received call for entry dates confirmation on April 27th 2021 and then copr through email.

On cic account it shows Background check completed on January 16th 2021

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
I was in same position till today morning, one of frnds passed me her wish that I would receive copr this week, the same wish I am passing it to you. I’m no believer on these things but just a hope.
Congrats, Hope we will also get soon

Sunilgopal1981

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
I called ircc they gave same reply in process n ur file is open from 4 weeks in cpc Sydney,does any1 know how long they take after all stages passed?since my dependents are outland they r keeping my file on hold.aor 10th aug

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Nope I did not contact cic....will contact cic if I dont get any details of that person.
If you are planning to forward the COPR to the right person by yourself then I wonder if it is a good idea. Doesn't the disclaimer like "if you are not the intended recipient ......... etc etc. Please delete the message /do not forward if you are not the intended recipient" applies implicitly to such emails?

Nevermind: saw the update that they recalled it.

Reactions: JunedS

Guess101

Feb 26, 2021
I called ircc they gave same reply in process n ur file is open from 4 weeks in cpc Sydney,does any1 know how long they take after all stages passed?since my dependents are outland they r keeping my file on hold.aor 10th aug
My application is also in Sydney and seems that this office is the slowest one comparing to the others. They didn't touched my application/file since January 2021

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have a question related to Photos for PR.

In the COPR letter they have mentioned under photo specifications that Photos must reflect your current appearance (taken within past 6 months)....Is this 6 months requirement mandatory? I have photos taken from past 8-9 months and now since with the lockdown taking photos again might delay.

Have any one else here complied to this requirement?

@legalfalcon your inputs on this will be valuable.
It is not mandatory. All IRCC requires is that the photo be recent, and your appearance should not have changed. If it has not, you can still use a photo which is 8-9 months old.

Reactions: Siva.

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
AOR Aug 15, 2020. Got a call from ircc Niagara to confirm entry dates first n most recent. Got copr right away after the call. One thing to say patience is hard. Al the best for everyone. Thank you. I can answer if you have any questions.

final approval on April 27th 2021
Is that call from “No Called Id” ?

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
it is so frustrating to wait , I recently applied for my visitor visa restoration after passing all the stages , now i got to know they are not issuing COPR while you are on implied status . Visitor visa takes upto 4-5 months, i already hit 9 months after AOR , now i have to wait 6 more months? Is there anybody who received COPR while on implied status ??
Likewise, my temp residency will expired at the end of the month, will have to apply again. According to a friend, he received his coPR (by paper) before he received his approval on extend of Visitor visa. But he was an applicant of QC skilled worker program, I'm not sure if it's the same thing.

Reactions: Jasaman