+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
It’s been 3 days no copr email yet, how long does it take Vo Ottawa? Can we update sin just with copr number without doc? Is there any difference applying online or in person (service canada) ?
Took them 5 days to send mine. Although it's not VO Ottawa at that point, you should get it from your local VO.
And you can't update sin without copr letter

Apr 3, 2021
Hi Guys I am rewriting a question I asked a few weeks back. I am an inland CEC AOR 31 Aug Candidate. Around end of March, I called IRCC and they said my eligibility is passed and background check is ongoing and criminality hasn’t started. On April 8th they requested me to submit NOA and paystubs. I did that and got an acknowledgment that docs have been uploaded. I was planning to travel soon and work From my home country for until end of July. Is it okay for me to travel at this stage? I have been waiting for so many months. My NOC is 1112, Had two ADRs 1) RCMP Criminal Background check end of October 2) Notice of assessment and paystubs April 8th.

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hi Guys I am rewriting a question I asked a few weeks back. I am an inland CEC AOR 31 Aug Candidate. Around end of March, I called IRCC and they said my eligibility is passed and background check is ongoing and criminality hasn’t started. On April 8th they requested me to submit NOA and paystubs. I did that and got an acknowledgment that docs have been uploaded. I was planning to travel soon and work From my home country for until end of July. Is it okay for me to travel at this stage? I have been waiting for so many months. My NOC is 1112, Had two ADRs 1) RCMP Criminal Background check end of October 2) Notice of assessment and paystubs April 8th.
Yours is pretty close to completion. If I were you, I'd not travel for a range of reasons. First and foremost, upon approval, they will ask you to confirm if you're in Canada. So if you're not here, this process will further get stretched for you. Second, they might be banning more international flights soon as I have been reading. Three, they send your PR card in the mail. Who would receive it in your absence at your address?
Once submitting similar ADRs, it took me 39 days to get the PR portal link.

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy
Apr 3, 2021
Yours is pretty close to completion. If I were you, I'd not travel for a range of reasons. First and foremost, upon approval, they will ask you to confirm if you're in Canada. So if you're not here, this process will further get stretched for you. Second, they might be banning more international flights soon as I have been reading. Three, they send your PR card in the mail. Who would receive it in your absence at your address?
Once submitting similar ADRs, it took me 39 days to get the PR portal link.
Hey Buddy thank you for the response. I think I should delay my flight. I will give my apartment keys to my relative who will check mail on a weekly basis so I am not worried about that part but only worried about confirming that I am in Canada. How many months do they give you to confirm that? Let suppose I leave next week and they confirm a week after that they want to confirm if I am in Canada. How long do I have to confirm that?

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hey Buddy thank you for the response. I think I should delay my flight. I will give my apartment keys to my relative who will check mail on a weekly basis so I am not worried about that part but only worried about confirming that I am in Canada. How many months do they give you to confirm that? Let suppose I leave next week and they confirm a week after that they want to confirm if I am in Canada. How long do I have to confirm that?
The confirmation portal password expires in 14 days.