+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Priya surve

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Just called IRCC, agent said her system is down and cannot provide any information on my application.
AOR 26 aug
Eligibility Criminality passed 14 april
Medical passed 22 april
Security not started
I received a ghost update today and called IRCC

Eligibility Criminality Security passed 23 April, 2021.

AOR 26 aug

Hope everybody gets their COPR soon.

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Just got off the phone with an agent, unfortunately as nice as he is, he wasn't very helpful. The things he told me sounds very contradicting to what have i heard from the agents before him.

Basically he said, he can't share much more of infos beside what we could see on our own application, he said that they are not training for that, and he has been doing this job for yrs, the agents before him doesn't know what are they talking about.

Jeeeeez, who should i believe?

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Just got off the phone with an agent, unfortunately as nice as he is, he wasn't very helpful. The things he told me sounds very contradicting to what have i heard from the agents before him.

Basically he said, he can't share much more of infos beside what we could see on our own application, he said that they are not training for that, and he has been doing this job for yrs, the agents before him doesn't know what are they talking about.

Jeeeeez, who should i believe?
What did you ask? I've called a total of 4 times during the course of my application and everyone of them told me the status of Security, Eligibility, Criminality, Primary VO, Secondary VO. So, if this agent didn't provide you this basic info then you should try calling again. Unless some directions changed for the agents in the last week on what info to provide going forward.

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
What did you ask? I've called a total of 4 times during the course of my application and everyone of them told me the status of Security, Eligibility, Criminality, Primary VO, Secondary VO. So, if this agent didn't provide you this basic info then you should try calling again. Unless some directions changed for the agents in the last week on what info to provide going forward.
I wanted to have an update with my Eligibility, that's all. and he just said he doesn't know more than what the website shows right now. Strange, huh?

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
I wanted to have an update with my Eligibility, that's all. and he just said he doesn't know more than what the website shows right now. Strange, huh?
Call again and talk to an another one. You got the cranky agent perhaps.

ProfessorAugust

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
Congratulations. Can you post your full timeline here, please?
Elg: Rec pass crim: progress security not started (Jan 27, 2021)
All stages passed 10 april,2021
Copr Today.
Aor Aug 27, 2021
Primary: Ottawa
Sec: Sydney

Haven't received document yet, waiting for pdf.