+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
I called on 29 Mar, the only thing that was pending was Criminality, since then no update, then I called on 14 Apr agent didn't give any Info, Just said that the file is open and in process. Hope we have to wait a little more.
Thanks for sharing,
As per agent my secondary VO is CPC sydny NS, and I see applications with secondary VO etobiko are getting approval faster
Do you guys think because of secondary VO is sydny, maybe they are slow ?

lins90

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
LANDED..........
29-08-2021
Hi there,

I called IRCC yesterday and they said Eligibility, criminality, background passed and Security not started yet, my last update was March 16.
My AOR is August 12, 2020

Do anyone also stocked in the same situation or almost everyone got approval?
The same situation for the last one month. Except security everything else passed as of March 29th. AOR August 24. Yesterday they extended medical for another one year since it got expired. Saw some people in the same situation, security not started for one month or more in this thread. Maybe we all have the same officer who is managing our files ( just a guess).

Priya surve

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
The same situation for the last one month. Except security everything else passed as of March 29th. AOR August 24. Yesterday they extended medical for another one year since it got expired. Saw some people in the same situation, security not started for one month or more in this thread. Maybe we all have the same officer who is managing our file ( just a guess).
Exactly same situation as yours
What is your noc? Mine is 2141

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
The same situation for the last one month. Except security everything else passed as of March 29th. AOR August 24. Yesterday they extended medical for another one year since it got expired. Saw some people in the same situation, security not started for one month or more in this thread. Maybe we all have the same officer who is managing our files ( just a guess).
What is your secondary VO ?

Coconut96

Mar 11, 2021
Hi everyone, I just got eCOPR through portal! Here’s my timeline:

AUG 27, 2020: AOR
OCt 17: medical passed, biometrics collection letter received
NOV 4: biometrics completed
And the long wait started.....

APR 8: GU in account, no email
APR 13: GU in account, no email

APR 19: Received email from Calgary IRCC asking for information (UCI, Original/last date of entry, # of dependents, etc)

APR 20: Received email from Calgary IRCC providing login for PR confirmation portal. Uploaded address and photo in portal the same day. MyCIC account status stays “submitted” this whole time (Other than GU).

APR 23: Received auto email saying eCOPR is ready to be downloaded from confirmation portal.
Only upon receiving eCOPR I was able to see changes on my CIC account. It update and shows background check completed Apr 1. Review of eligibility and final decision on Apr 23.

Thank you to everyone in this forum! Wish you all receive good news soon!

Peter0070

Apr 1, 2021
Thanks for sharing,
As per agent my secondary VO is CPC sydny NS, and I see applications with secondary VO etobiko are getting approval faster
Do you guys think because of secondary VO is sydny, maybe they are slow ?
All I can say is we are at the mercy of the System :p, Have patience :) we will get through this as we all are on the same Boat:)

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Same AOR, everything passed since 30 March, VO Ottawa, still waiting.

Julia@1987S

Dec 27, 2020
Hi friends,

I have already applied under CEC program. I have a Master degree from Canada and I only claimed it for my study history. I did not write my bachelor from my home country in study history and did not provided any documents for that.

Now I am a little doubtful that I had to put my bachelor in my application or not?

Could you please share your experiences regarding this matter?

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hi friends,

I have already applied under CEC program. I have a Master degree from Canada and I only claimed it for my study history. I did not write my bachelor from my home country in study history and did not provided any documents for that.

Now I am a little doubtful that I had to put my bachelor in my application or not?

Could you please share your experiences regarding this matter?
no, you didn't need to include bachelor's

Reactions: Julia@1987S