Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
Likewise, still waiting for approval. AOR Aug 18, but passed all stages since March 26. Last time I called, think the agent said my file is transferred to Etobicoke- couldn’t really get what she was saying
Are you from ontario?

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Likewise, still waiting for approval. AOR Aug 18, but passed all stages since March 26. Last time I called, think the agent said my file is transferred to Etobicoke- couldn’t really get what she was saying
When did they said file moved to Etobicoke,.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Seems like they are not finalizing those applications whose all stages passed by the end of march, they are approving those applications that are all stages passed in april

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Seems like they are not finalizing those applications whose all stages passed by the end of march, they are approving those applications that are all stages passed in april
Yea.... looks like it. Lots of approval came this April for those who passed all stages this month

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Think she said days before I called..,.. Couldnt get what she was saying because she wasn’t willing to go into details, so I just hung up
After passing all stages by the officer handling your application, they sent your application to local visa office to issue copr.

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Hi everybody
I have a question for the pr card picture. Should it have a date of birth or just an ordinary passeport picture will do? Thank you

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi everybody
I have a question for the pr card picture. Should it have a date of birth or just an ordinary passeport picture will do? Thank you
Hi. Can you link me the thread for PR card and also is there a thread on how to apply for a new SIN number?

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
Hi there,

I called IRCC yesterday and they said Eligibility, criminality, background passed and Security not started yet, my last update was March 16.
My AOR is August 12, 2020

Do anyone also stocked in the same situation or almost everyone got approval?

Reactions: EscoBlades

Peter0070

Apr 1, 2021
Hi there,

I called IRCC yesterday and they said Eligibility, criminality, background passed and Security not started yet, my last update was March 16.

I called on 29 Mar, the only thing that was pending was Criminality, since then no update, then I called on 14 Apr agent didn't give any Info, Just said that the file is open and in process. Hope we have to wait a little more.

Thakkali

Feb 3, 2021
Hi there,

AOR - 13th August
It's been a month security not started