+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Staar

Apr 22, 2021
My account was approved on 21 april but no COPR document as yet.

AOR: Aug 31
Primary VO: Ottawa
Medicals: Oct 2020
Bio: November 2020

It was a really long wait with depression and anxiety, but finally it has been approved. This forum has helped me a lot from filing to submission. A huge thanks to @EscoBlades. your answers helped numerous applicants including me. Also thanks to one and all and wishing everyone all the best.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC

It was a really long wait with depression and anxiety, but finally it has been approved. This forum has helped me a lot from filing to submission. A huge thanks to @EscoBlades. your answers helped numerous applicants including me. Also thanks to one and all and wishing everyone all the best.
Many congrats, enjoy your new status in Canada, and hopefully now the depression and anxiety subside! All the best.

Reactions: mudjawd and Jasaman

Alex1994

Apr 13, 2021

Many congrats

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Looks like most of August applicants got approved. Thread got silent , is there anybody whose all stages passed on end of march still waiting for the final decision

Reactions: HanenBlade

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Looks like most of August applicants got approved. Thread got silent , is there anybody whose all stages passed on end of march still waiting for the final decision
Thread is hardly silent. Many of us are still waiting to pass stages, some are still waiting for final decisions, and some are waiting to receive COPRs/ PR cards.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I’m still waiting, all passed since the end of March. AOR 24 August, VO Ottawa. How about your timeline?

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
What is your NOC and Visa Office? Mine is 6322, VO Ottawa. I don’t understand why some people, same VO, got approved not long after their everything passed (usually 1-2 weeks) while ours are still pending. I really don’t understand.
Noc 6214 visa office CPC ottawa

Reactions: Vinami

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Wonder how much longer till an officer picks up my file. Been sat at Recommend Pass for Eligibility since January, and Criminality has been in progress since October of last year. Excruciating. Got a new set of GCMS notes arriving in a few days, so hopefully that sheds some light on what (if anything) has happened.

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
I am also waiting for final decision. All stages passed on 26 th Mar as per agent on call... my AOR 14th Aug
Likewise, still waiting for approval. AOR Aug 18, but passed all stages since March 26. Last time I called, think the agent said my file is transferred to Etobicoke- couldn’t really get what she was saying

Reactions: Jasaman