Jocey

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14-082020
That's a long wait since everything was passed. What are your Visa Office and NOC? Mine, AOR 24 August, everything passed since 30 March, still waiting.
I'm in the same situation, March 10, 2021, all approve(phone call to IRCC).
March 11, got a refund for biometrics.
The portal is not updated, everything is under review.
I don't know if there were any ghost updates since I applied through a representative.
The timeline bar disappeared for the 2nd time.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I'm in the same situation, March 10, 2021, all approve(phone call to IRCC).
March 11, got a refund for biometrics.
The portal is not updated, everything is under review.
I don't know if there were any ghost updates since I applied through a representative.
The timeline bar disappeared for the 2nd time.
Is everything approved on March 10, 2021? What are your Visa Office and NOC? The timeline is useless, so I don't think its disappearance matters.

balisboss

Aug 12, 2020
Approved!

AOR: 27th Aug 2020
Medical: Passed (Oct 16th)
BIL: Oct 16th
Biometric Appointment: Nov 4th
RCMP Requested: Oct 16th
RCMP Uploaded: Oct 29th
Profile Updates:
- Jan 27 - Eligibility Recommended Pass
- Jan - Review of additional documents(RCMP) changed to N/A
- April 1 - Additional Documents status changed from N/A to under review.
- April 10 - Biometric updated to 'Complete'
- April 13 - 12:49PM - Received Email from CIC ottawa to confirm last date of entry, current address and whether I am in Canada. I replied around 1PM
- April 13 - 1:26PM - Received COPR email, and application updated to Approved on the portal.

This forum has definitely provided me a lot of knowledge, hope and sanity. I specially thank @EscoBlades for what he continues to do for everyone here, and really wish you get it very soon.

I'm outta here! Wish you all good luck and hope that everyone becomes a permanent resident of Canada, you all deserve it!!

O Canada!

Jocey

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14-082020
Is everything approved on March 10, 2021? What are your Visa Office and NOC? The timeline is useless, so I don't think its disappearance matters.
Yes, since March 10.
The Visa office was Ottawa but, they said to me that the case will be sent to Etobicoke for virtual landing.
NOC is 0013.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Approved!

Profile Updates:
- April 13 - 12:49PM - Received Email from CIC ottawa to confirm last date of entry, current address and whether I am in Canada. I replied around 1PM
- April 13 - 1:26PM - Received COPR email, and application updated to Approved on the portal.

This forum has definitely provided me a lot of knowledge, hope and sanity. I specially thank @EscoBlades for what he continues to do for everyone here, and really wish you get it very soon.

I'm outta here! Wish you all good luck and hope that everyone becomes a permanent resident of Canada, you all deserve it!!

O Canada!
Congrats and all the best!

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Just like every one else, been waiting for an approval since March 26 when I passed all stages. At this point, I don’t even know if the secondary office has an impact on the delay.
AOR- Aug 18
Primary VO- Ottawa
Secondary VO- Sydney

I feel like cryyingggg

Reactions: anonymous001

Jocey

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14-082020
Just like every one else, been waiting for an approval since March 26 when I passed all stages. At this point, I don’t even know if the secondary office has an impact on the delay.
AOR- Aug 18
Primary VO- Ottawa
Secondary VO- Sydney

I feel like cryyingggg
I've been waiting since March 10. Yes I want to cry also, this is a nightmare

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Fingers crossed for you. Their processing order seemingly makes no sense. (Anecdotally) Started with early August AORs, then jumped to late August. Then started with priority NOCs in September. Then back to late August. Middle August seems to not have had much love so far.

Not for everyone my friend! Even, today I called after seeing couple of updates from last week Aug Aors. But, still my eligibility is Rec pass and no GU.

I'm tired now. Let see how it goes..

Empero993

Apr 8, 2021
AOR August 17th
MED passed Oct 5th
All stages passed Apr3rd (By agent)
All stages except med still showing processing.
Received an email yesterday from Ottawa asking for address, phone, first and last entry and if i am currently in canada. For me and my non-accompanying outland dependent. Sent and waiting.
Hope it’s moving for everyone as well

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Approved!

Profile Updates:

O Canada!
Congratulations! May I know your NOC please?