+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Is there anyone in this group who has passed all stages and still waiting for the approval on MYCIC account?? If yes, how long now have you been waiting?? Please let’s update

Me- Passed all stages last week in March and still waiting for approval
What's your AOR?

I am AOR Aug 26, all passed on March 31, still waiting for approval as well.

Ksran dhillon

Nov 8, 2020
Need advice i had applied for pgwp on 10 dec and recieved on 28 feb,2020 but i create express entry profile on 25 feb and i recieved ita on 1 April ,2021 so cic will consider my experence till 25 feb or the day i recieved ITA.

Sunilgopal1981

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
hey that's great. On the 6th, did it show all passed on the portal as well?
Hello Everyone:

Application update:
Got portal approval today, waiting for the golden email now.

Single inland CEC applicant
NOC: 2171
VO: Etobicoke
AOR: 30 AUG 2020
Medical Pass: 20 OCT 2020
Biometric Completed: 24 NOV 2020
GU: 6 April 2021, all passed
Portal Approval: 12 April 2021

Thanks everyone, best wishes!!
Congrats,event application all passed on 6th,just called ircc agent they said ur file is still on,waiting for final decision, did u get approval email as well?

Nov 12, 2020
*****Application Approved in Portal*****

I'm September 2020 AOR but I'll share my details here as well.

Summary of my details:

AOR: September 4, 2020
NOC: 2161
CEC Inland, No dependents.
VO: Ottawa. (Don't know about secondary office).

March 16, 2021: First GU. Called CIC on the same day and agent said that all steps were passed.
March 24, 2021: Second GU. Didn't call CIC.

March 31, 2021. Application Approved in Portal. No email yet.

So, from All stages Passed ---> Final approval, it took about 2 weeks.

Does anyone know when I can expect CoPR email?
Received email with CoPR today! Approximately 11 days after getting approval in account.

I got a GU on Friday before getting the email. I also noticed that someone from the Government of Canada checked my LinkedIn profile. I'm guessing that they wanted to verify if I'm in Canada?

Reactions: Vinami and Raj_Jain

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Need advice i had applied for pgwp on 10 dec and recieved on 28 feb,2020 but i create express entry profile on 25 feb and i recieved ita on 1 April ,2021 so cic will consider my experence till 25 feb or the day i recieved ITA.
CIC considers all the work experience you gained after finishing full-time studies, as long as you maintained valid status.

If you made the last update on 25th feb in your EE profile, then it will consider it till then. However, when you submit your supporting docs, it will certainly be in your favor to submit work experience proof beyond 25th feb too. (CIC cannot assume that you continued to work after that date)

Coconut96

Mar 11, 2021
Hello everyone,
My AOR is aug 28. Today I logged in my account and saw the status changed from “submitted” to “profile updated” but nothing has changed. Is that a ghost update that everybody’s talking about? However I didn’t receive an auto email, only seeing it when I logged in.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Received email with CoPR today! Approximately 11 days after getting approval in account.

I got a GU on Friday before getting the email. I also noticed that someone from the Government of Canada checked my LinkedIn profile. I'm guessing that they wanted to verify if I'm in Canada?

Hi, congratulations. From which email did you receive the CoPR?

smpr

May 19, 2020
AOR 14th Aug 2020. Called this morning.. Agent said all stages passed on Mar 26... CPC Edmonton and VO Etobicoke... CIC online profile says all stages are in process except medical is passed last year... any one knows how long usually it take to get the copr in similar situations

laylala

Jul 27, 2020
Congrats,event application all passed on 6th,just called ircc agent they said ur file is still on,waiting for final decision, did u get approval email as well?
I haven't received the confirmation email yet. Based on the previous posts, it should take about two weeks before you receive the email.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hii guys... those who submitted additional documents like T4, paystubs etc...

any update for you guys...
I just called iRCc she says the documents not updated yet on the system... I have submitted through webform abiut 2 weeks ago...

moreover.... eligibility—- rec. passed
Criminality n security ___ all passed...