+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

laylala

Jul 27, 2020
Can you please tell what does it show on your application/profile?
There is nothing change on my status. same as before.
  • Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • BC: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

IndianinToronto

Mar 4, 2021
Hi Everyone.
Since it has been more than a month i passed all stages with no further communication I am getting a little worried. I've decided to contact my local MP, could anyone please help me with that? The process and contact details basically.
Thanks in advance!

Apr 3, 2021
Hi Everyone,
This morning I got a letter from CIC requesting me to provide paystubs and a NOA from CRA.

I will upload these promptly as I have this information but I just wanted to understand something here. My AOR is august 31, 2020. I was told by an officer that my eligibility is recommended pass. What should I infer from this request after eligibility was passed?

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,
This morning I got a letter from CIC requesting me to provide paystubs and a NOA from CRA.

I will upload these promptly as I have this information but I just wanted to understand something here. My AOR is august 31, 2020. I was told by an officer that my eligibility is recommended pass. What should I infer from this request after eligibility was passed?
This implies that they are calculating and tallying your score. I was asked a month ago for tax docs & paystubs too. I submitted and it changed to 'Not Applicable' (meaning, accepted) two weeks later. Don't worry, you're fine.

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
There is nothing change on my status. same as before.
  • Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • BC: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thanks

Apr 3, 2021
This implies that they are calculating and tallying your score. I was asked a month ago for tax docs & paystubs too. I submitted and it changed to 'Not Applicable' (meaning, accepted) two weeks later. Don't worry, you're fine.
Thank you buddy. This must be the last request. Were you approved for PR?

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hi Everyone.
Since it has been more than a month i passed all stages with no further communication I am getting a little worried. I've decided to contact my local MP, could anyone please help me with that? The process and contact details basically.
Thanks in advance!
If its all passed I'm sure you will get it soon. By the time your local MP gets round to looking at your request you'll probably have your PR Card haha
Patience is key

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Hello all, can someone please tell me what ‘printing queue’ means. Called today and the agent said my file is approved but in printing queue. My CIC account hasn’t been updated with the approval yet

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hello all, can someone please tell me what ‘printing queue’ means. Called today and the agent said my file is approved but in printing queue. My CIC account hasn’t been updated with the approval yet
Can take a few weeks from saying all passed to showing approval in the account and then another few weeks for COPR email. Took me 3 weeks to receive the approval in my acocunt

Reactions: Temitee002

Sunilgopal1981

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
I called IRCC just now. All of my stages are passed, waiting for the final decison. I was so happy that I forgot to ask when they were passed, I guess it was around 29 Mar when I received a Ghost Update.
Same here,I called on tuesday they said all passed,waiting for final decision and ur file is open.dont know how long will it take,will call them again on monday.

Reactions: Vinami

Adp1724

Jan 24, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Just received an email that there is an update on my application

Application approved and under Document Status it shows my COPR but unable to download anything.

Category: CEC (Inland) - (NOC A (3 months as NOC 2175) and NOC B (9 months as NOC 2282))
CRS Score: 462
Profile Created: June 21, 2020
ITA Received: June 25, 2020
AOR: August 28, 2020
Medicals Passed: October 20, 2020
Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL): October 22, 2020
Biometrics Submitted: December 1, 2020
Biometrics Updated: December 2, 2020
VO: Ottawa (as per agent)

Last edited: