+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
I'm AOR August 10th.
Today I received an update requesting for additional documents:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

 T4: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency T4 form for 2019 .
 Notice of Assessment: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment 2019
 Income, proof: Proof of income Paystubs from November 2019 to May 2020.
 Client Information: Bank account history from November 2019 to May 2020 showing salary
deposits.
 Schedule A: Please provide a fully updated and completed Schedule A. If a section does not
apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form. Please ensure there
are no gaps in time.

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of
this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

I'm surprised to get this, last time I called, my eligibilty was recommended passed, criminality in progress, infosharing complete and security not started.
Hii,,, just want to know you provide 1 year bank statement of salary proof... bcoz I need to submit these documents as well

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
Hello all,
First of all thank you for keeping this thread up-to-date with latest information related to your PR status. I felt like I was not alone in this and I waited with patience. I finally got my CoPR on March 22!!! I am so happy and thought of sharing my dates to give back some information to this group.

AOR - August 11, 2020
Review of medical results - October 5, 2020
Biometrics - December 3, 2020
Background Check - March 15, 2021
Review of eligibility - March 19, 2021
Final decision - March 20, 2021
CoPR document received - March 22, 2021

Few pointers,
  • My background check was delayed due to Covid.
  • I had zero GU (ghost update). The only update I received was on March 20, and my application said PR is approved.
  • I received my CoPR, 2 days after approval.
  • I didn't call the IRCC and didn't request for notes. Going through the forum here, I felt calling them is useless and waste of time.
Congrats! Thanks for share. Same here..even I feel following up with IRCC is just a waste of time.

jp2020

Jul 30, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-08-2020
Med's Done....
02-10-2020
Maybe a bit weird question but is there any specific time in a day when they send COPR or update your profile? Like in the morning? Or it can happen throughout the day until their office closes at 4-5? I keep checking my account constantly and sometimes think there is no point if there are no updates in the morning

simo’s

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Maybe a bit weird question but is there any specific time in a day when they send COPR or update your profile? Like in the morning? Or it can happen throughout the day until their office closes at 4-5? I keep checking my account constantly and sometimes think there is no point if there are no updates in the morning
I saw some people get their approval at 5:30 pm.

Reactions: jp2020

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It can be anytime tbh. IRCC processing employees (Program Assistants, Case Analysts and Officers) work the following shifts:

Evening shift from 4:00pm to 12:00am
Night shift from 12:00am to 8:00am
Day shift from 8:00am to 4:00pm

simo’s

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
It can be anytime tbh. IRCC processing employees (Program Assistants, Case Analysts and Officers) work the following shifts:

Evening shift from 4:00pm to 12:00am
Night shift from 12:00am to 8:00am
Day shift from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Where did you see that they were working at night shift ?