Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hllo ...
I just got email from ircc Nd they ask me to submit... my job details ... like T4 , notice of assessment, pay stubs, bank statements..
I have provided all when I applied ...
AOR- 20 august..

any one faced this situation???
Hi,
You didn't added this docs when submitting the application? I am surprised if they needed latest docs or docs are not submitted.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi,
You didn't added this docs when submitting the application? I am surprised if they needed latest docs or docs are not submitted.
The only mandatory document required for work exp is the reference letter. If it is to the IRCC requirements, they often don't ask for additional work experience docs like T4, NOA, etc. That said, everything is always at the discretion of the Officer, and even if you attach everything they require with your application, they can request additional docs or info for whatever reason they deem necessary.

Reactions: Puttna03

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hi,
I added everything... when I submitted... my eligibility is rec. pass as per GCMS... I don’t know why they are asking these again...

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
The only mandatory document required for work exp is the reference letter. If it is to the IRCC requirements, they often don't ask for additional work experience docs like T4, NOA, etc. That said, everything is always at the discretion of the Officer, and even if you attach everything they require with your application, they can request additional docs or info for whatever reason they deem necessary.
I am submitting the same documents again...

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
They said please provide these documents to confirm your employment with this company.
Paystubs
T4
NOA from CRA
Banking transactions of showing salary deposit.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
They said please provide these documents to confirm your employment with this company.
Paystubs
T4
NOA from CRA
Banking transactions of showing salary deposit.
Sounds like they couldn't verify the company via an open source search. Just send them the docs you have and they'll be satisfied. As long as you paid taxes and the company was legit, everything will show in the docs.

Reactions: pjsandhu

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Sounds like they couldn't verify the company via an open source search. Just send them the docs you have and they'll be satisfied. As long as you paid taxes and the company was legit, everything will show in the docs.
Yss... so I have to get bank statements of 2019... a complete year...

Naiyer

Mar 1, 2021
Got my application approved on 18th March. Here are the timelines.

AOR - 13th Aug
Dependents - 2
NOC - 2171
Visa office - Ottawa
Medical Passed - 06th Oct
ADR - RCMP Security Check
Background Check completed - 01st March
COPR - 18th March
Did u received copr letter?