+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
I just received approval in my IRCC account.
AOR Aug 14th 2020..2 dependents..
I can see the COPR numbers but don't have any COPR documents to download.
Any idea how much time it takes to get the COPR?
I am assuming it will be available in my IRCC account.
That's pretty sweet! Congrats

Did anyone get an Additional Documents Request in Feb-Mar? If yes, has there been any update on them?

r4ghu

Jun 3, 2019
Hello all,
First of all thank you for keeping this thread up-to-date with latest information related to your PR status. I felt like I was not alone in this and I waited with patience. I finally got my CoPR on March 22!!! I am so happy and thought of sharing my dates to give back some information to this group.

AOR - August 11, 2020
Review of medical results - October 5, 2020
Biometrics - December 3, 2020
Background Check - March 15, 2021
Review of eligibility - March 19, 2021
Final decision - March 20, 2021
CoPR document received - March 22, 2021

Few pointers,
  • My background check was delayed due to Covid.
  • I had zero GU (ghost update). The only update I received was on March 20, and my application said PR is approved.
  • I received my CoPR, 2 days after approval.
  • I didn't call the IRCC and didn't request for notes. Going through the forum here, I felt calling them is useless and waste of time.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello all,
First of all thank you for keeping this thread up-to-date with latest information related to your PR status. I felt like I was not alone in this and I waited with patience. I finally got my CoPR on March 22!!! I am so happy and thought of sharing my dates to give back some information to this group.

AOR - August 11, 2020

Few pointers,
  • I had zero GU (ghost update). The only update I received was on March 20, and my application said PR is approved.
  • I didn't call the IRCC and didn't request for notes. Going through the forum here, I felt calling them is useless and waste of time.
Congrats!

Reactions: r4ghu

Chilling.Lion

Star Member
Feb 16, 2021
Can someone please tell me why I haven’t received my biometrics refund yet?
AOR AUG 5
Passed all stages on march first week!!
I am AOR August 5th too, I didn’t call IRCC since mid february. Medical is the only thing passed. Biometrics exempt.
Should I call IRCC for an update?

Jaison007007

Jun 12, 2020
I am AOR August 5th too, I didn’t call IRCC since mid february. Medical is the only thing passed. Biometrics exempt.
Should I call IRCC for an update?
Yeah try giving them a call. The update doesn’t show on my account but the agent told me everything passed. Did you get the refund for the biometrics??

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hello all,

AOR - August 11, 2020

Few pointers,
Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing your timeline. May I know your NOC and Visa Office, please?

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I just received approval in my IRCC account.
AOR Aug 14th 2020..2 dependents..
I can see the COPR numbers but don't have any COPR documents to download.
Any idea how much time it takes to get the COPR?
I am assuming it will be available in my IRCC account.
Congrats! Can you please let us know when did you get to know when all the stages had passed?

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hllo ...
I just got email from ircc Nd they ask me to submit... my job details ... like T4 , notice of assessment, pay stubs, bank statements..
I have provided all when I applied ...
AOR- 20 august..

any one faced this situation???

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hllo ...
I just got email from ircc Nd they ask me to submit... my job details ... like T4 , notice of assessment, pay stubs, bank statements..
AOR- 20 august..

Here you go https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2020-cec-applicants-timeline.702735/post-9270354 and https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2020-cec-applicants-timeline.702735/post-9284799

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
AOR 20th August, still waiting. Eligibility is under review and Background check is under process. It's been that way for more 3 to 4 months I think. I am based in Vancouver.

No Ghost updates. I had written a webmail in the 1st week of March just to confirm to them that all Biometrics have been submitted and they replied back on 19th March saying: "We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s). We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration. Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process."

I had applied for BOWP on 15th March (Current one is expiring on 7th April), got an extension letter on 18th March extending it to July 21st 2021.

Tried calling IRCC couple of times, but couldn't connect to any agent. Will try again today. Any suggestions to get through to an agent? Any particular timing? Thanks! and all the best to the guys waiting! :)
My BOWP got approved today. I didn't receive any email, I just randomly logged in and saw it was approved :) Valid for 1 year. Got a ghost update for the work permit application yesterday but could see no changes when I logged in last night. Hopefully they will focus on my PR now :)

We can travel and come back into Canada with BOWP right?

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hllo ...
AOR- 20 august..

I got ADR for t4 from Case Analyst (despite of submitted during my AOR stage). He/she marked recommended pass after 2 days of receiving my docs.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Do you mind telling me which additional documents were requested, and how long has it been since the submission?

Also-- congratulations to everyone who has received their approvals!
Hiii bro...
You were requested for additional doc... did you provide them your bank statements...