CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-10-2020
Congrats!!! did you receive the approval email for your application or is it only visible on the CIC website? ( no email and have to log in to see it?)
Both.. I received email from cic ottawa..then in few mins the status changed to approved in the portal and our copr numbers showed up in the middle grid and at the bottom 2 attachments(my copr and my spouse’s copr) with the name ‘other’ were available to download.

DreamCanadian2020

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-10-2020
Many Congratulations. looks like August is being processed in absolute full flow. I am also August 09 AOR and got File approved on 17th March. But for me there is no COPR attached but instead had the numbers of the documents listed out for me, my spouse and son. For you which section is the COPR attached? just to ensure i am also looking at the right place..
Document Status - has our copr, uci and passport numbers, copr expiry date (i got it till july,2021)

Messages about your application - attachements are listed here, along with biometrics instructions letter acknowledgment of receipt letter.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Document Status - has our copr, uci and passport numbers, copr expiry date (i got it till july,2021)

Messages about your application - attachements are listed here, along with biometrics instructions letter acknowledgment of receipt letter.
Ah. Thanks. For me only the middle grid is populated with COPR numbers, UCI and expiry dates. The "Messages about your application" still isn't updated with the pdf. Its so funny how many different approaches they take. Will wait for COPR email now.

Nil_11

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Hey guys
i have August 24 AOR date i don’t get any update yet. My medical pass on 14 oct and no any other update.

So can I creat webform or make a call for status about my application or I should wait for more weeks ?

Aman Gondara

Dec 4, 2020
AOR 22 august, the last update regarding medical clearance was on 17 January and biometric fees were refunded in Feb.

No updates after that. I have raised the web form multiple times asking the question regarding the background and eligibility pass but the only response is an application in progress. How to know that my file is in which office like Ottawa or where ??? All my friends in Toronto with AOR of late August got their COPR. I am in Vancouver, is there any processing variation based on Provinces? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys
i have August 24 AOR date i don’t get any update yet. My medical pass on 14 oct and no any other update.

So can I creat webform or make a call for status about my application or I should wait for more weeks ?
AOR Aug 25.
Last time I called IRCC was almost a month ago and Eligibility was Recommended Pass and Background in process.

Aman Gondara

Dec 4, 2020
AOR Aug 25.
Last time I called IRCC was almost a month ago and Eligibility was Recommended Pass and Background in process.
Will you please share the contact number of IRCC where I can call and ask about my application. I have searched in the contact us section of IRCC but not able to find out.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Will you please share the contact number of IRCC where I can call and ask about my application. I have searched in the contact us section of IRCC but not able to find out.
Client Support Centre contact options
  • Web form
  • Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
      If you have a touch-tone telephone you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
    • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
      Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
  • TTY: Call us via the Bell Relay service (BRS): (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time)
    • 1-800-855-0511 (Voice to TTY)
    • 711 (TTY to Voice)
    • 1-800-855-1155 (TTY to TTY)

Aman Gondara

Dec 4, 2020
Client Support Centre contact options
  • Web form
  • Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
      If you have a touch-tone telephone you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
    • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
      Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
  • TTY: Call us via the Bell Relay service (BRS): (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time)
    • 1-800-855-0511 (Voice to TTY)
    • 711 (TTY to Voice)
    • 1-800-855-1155 (TTY to TTY)
Thank you so much :)