+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Naiyer

Mar 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

I just received an email today (allegedly from IRCC) saying that my application is ready to be finalized and asking to confirm my address, spelling of my name, dependents, and whether I’m in Canada or not. But there’s no update on my account, and the email looks kind of sus
Can anyone confirm if that’s real? Did you guys also receive anything like that?
Maybe I’m just being paranoid but I know there are so many scams out there, I just want to make sure!
Thanks!
Aor plz?

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR August 1, just received an update that the medical passed today. That's so weird that the medical passed after so long.

madhu19

Mar 9, 2021
Good mng guys, had a look in to my application this morning and got approved. Hope every August applicants will get confirmation this month.
Aor august 7
Medi sep 28
Background march 6
Thanks and don’t loose your hope.
congratulations :D

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Good mng guys, had a look in to my application this morning and got approved. Hope every August applicants will get confirmation this month.
Aor august 7
Medi sep 28
Background march 6
Congratulations!

DreamCanadian2020

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-10-2020
Hello Everyone,

Super excited to announce that myself and my wife got CoPR today.

Express entry draw cutoff score- 478
AOR -Aug 9
Dependents - 1 (wife)
NOC - 2174
Upfront RCMP
Biometrics exempt
VO: Ottawa

1st GU (Received email saying new message is waiting on ur application and application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Sept 30- Medicals Passed
2nd GU (No email, application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Nov 5 - Biometrics Passed
3rd GU (No email, application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Mar 18 - Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed and Security Not Started
4th GU (No email, application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Mar 19 - Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed and Security Passed
5th GU (Receiver email and application status changed to Application/Profile Updated) - Approved

An hour back, I got an email saying 'you have a new message waiting on your application' and to my surprise, its our CoPR documents attached with Approved application status. Subsequently, we received emails from CIC Ottawa requesting photos for the PR Card.

Even my friend got CoPR a while back. Here are his application details:

Express entry draw cutoff score- 478
AOR -Aug 8
Dependents - 1 (wife)
NOC - 2171
Upfront RCMP
Biometrics exempt
VO: Ottawa

Note: We have never applied for any GCMS notes, but used to call the helpline at least once every month (after medicals passed update). And, we still haven't received our Biometrics refund yet.

It was a super long wait for us and many thanks to this forum for the much needed moral support. I wish best of luck to everyone waiting and really hope you guys get your CoPR sooner.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Aor august 7
Medi sep 28
Background march 6
Congratulations. May I know your NOC and Visa Office, please?