+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Thakkali

Feb 3, 2021
Hi everyone, thanks for keeping my hopes high. I Got the COPR email today morning along with the document. Hope all of you get it soon. AOR 14 august, approved 2 weeks ago from today.
Congratulations. Looks like mid August applications are moving. Hope all August applications should receive copr soon

Reactions: Woody24561

IndianinToronto

Mar 4, 2021
Hi everyone, thanks for keeping my hopes high. I Got the COPR email today morning along with the document. Hope all of you get it soon. AOR 14 august, approved 2 weeks ago from today.
Hey Congrats,

Could you please help me with one thing
my application also passed all 2 weeks back from today.. when you say you got approved 2 weeks back do you mean all stages passed or did you actually see approval on your profile?

Thanks!

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi everyone. Never posted here before but I've been obsessively watching this forum, as I'm an august aor. I wanted to contribute today to give everyone some hope! I got approved today (copr still pending). I had a representative as it was done for me though my company so I don't know the dates of all the steps but my aor was 17 August, cec inland.

Really hope this means other August files will move soon!
Congrats!

Naiyer

Mar 1, 2021
Hey Congrats,

my application also passed all 2 weeks back from today.. when you say you got approved 2 weeks back do you mean all stages passed or did you actually see approval on your profile?

Thanks!
What is ur AOR? Mine too all stages passed 7 days back. No further updates.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hey Congrats,

Thanks!
If it helps then for me, all stages passed on 28th Feb but the approval on the portal was not until 17th March.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi All. A Layman question. is there a place where we can see the downloadable COPR on portal or is it always sent via emails. Wanted to ensure that I am not missing anything.

IndianinToronto

Mar 4, 2021
If it helps then for me, all stages passed on 28th Feb but the approval on the portal was not until 17th March.
Hey thanks and congrats!! It does help. I was really getting worried as I mostly see people directly getting COPR without so much hold-up. My application passed all stages on 5th no update since