AOR - 08 August 2020
Medical Results passed - 01 Oct 2020
Additional documents requested - 01 Oct 2020
Additional documents submitted - 14 Oct 2020
Biometrics completed - 02 Nov 2020

Eligibility - Review Required
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started

I am worried seeing the review required state ,Will all "Review Required" move to Rejection ? or this is a common state ?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR - 08 August 2020
Medical Results passed - 01 Oct 2020
Additional documents requested - 01 Oct 2020
Additional documents submitted - 14 Oct 2020
Biometrics completed - 02 Nov 2020

Eligibility - Review Required
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started

I am worried seeing the review required state ,Will all "Review Required" move to Rejection ? or this is a common state ?
On Review Required - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2020-aor-join-here.704508/page-279#post-9239783

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I called IRCC today and same status and it was back in Feb 2nd (when I called IRCC and got to know that my Eligibility has status of Recommended Pass).

Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: In progress (It is same past 4 months, I really dont know whats up with this one. They had asked for RCMP document and I had provided them and since Nov 12 the ADR status is still we are reviewing and not changing to NA).
Security: Not started
BGC: In progress
Last file worked on: 28th Jan 2021.

AOR: 30 AUG CEC inland with 1 dependent. Lets see how it goes I am positive when they touch file again (hope they touch file soon) it will be passed. fingers crossed.

Last edited:

islandlife

May 26, 2020
Hey everyone, I got my COPR today. It’s been a stressful journey but it ended with a happy ending. Hope you’ll all get good news soon.

For your reference:
AOR Aug 5
Medicals passed Sept 24
Biometrics given Dec 29
Background check passed Mar 12
COPR Mar 17

I got two ghost updates: Mar 12 and 15. The first one turned out to be the background check. No idea what the latter was about, maybe eligibility pass.

Best of luck!

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey everyone, I got my COPR today. It’s been a stressful journey but it ended with a happy ending. Hope you’ll all get good news soon.

For your reference:
AOR Aug 5
Medicals passed Sept 24
Biometrics given Dec 29
COPR Mar 17

I got two ghost updates: Mar 12 and 15. The first one turned out to be the background check. No idea what the latter was about, maybe eligibility pass.

Best of luck!
Congrats!!

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020

For your reference:
AOR Aug 5
Medicals passed Sept 24
Biometrics given Dec 29
COPR Mar 17

Best of luck!
Congrats! Good to see this!

Naiyer

Mar 1, 2021

For your reference:
AOR Aug 5
Medicals passed Sept 24
Biometrics given Dec 29
COPR Mar 17

Best of luck!
Same AOR. Did u called ircc recently?

mcgv2402

Mar 2, 2018
I called IRCC today and same status and it was back in Feb 2nd (when I called IRCC and got to know that my Eligibility has status of Recommended Pass).

Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: In progress (It is same past 4 months, I really dont know whats up with this one. They had asked for RCMP document and I had provided them and since Nov 12 the ADR status is still we are reviewing and not changing to NA).
Security: Not started
BGC: In progress
Last file worked on: 28th Jan 2021.

AOR: 30 AUG CEC inland with 1 dependent. Lets see how it goes I am positive when they touch file again (hope they touch file soon) it will be passed. fingers crossed.
I am like you. Criminality in progress since the end of Nov 2020, and no one has touched my app since then. I called today. Agent told me all is the same and that I have to wait :(

jp2020

Jul 30, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-08-2020
Med's Done....
02-10-2020
I am like you. Criminality in progress since the end of Nov 2020, and no one has touched my app since then. I called today. The agent told me all is the same and that I have to wait :(
Did you have any ghost updates on your profile during the past month?

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August

For your reference:
AOR Aug 5
Medicals passed Sept 24
Biometrics given Dec 29
COPR Mar 17

Best of luck!
hey . Many congratulations. Did you get COPR via email or just the profile got updated with the COPR number?

Icemr

Mar 19, 2021
Hi everyone. Never posted here before but I've been obsessively watching this forum, as I'm an august aor. I wanted to contribute today to give everyone some hope! I got approved today (copr still pending). I had a representative as it was done for me though my company so I don't know the dates of all the steps but my aor was 17 August, cec inland.

Really hope this means other August files will move soon!

islandlife

May 26, 2020
Same AOR. Did u called ircc recently?
I actually called them on Tuesday after seeing two ghost updates back to back. They told me everything was still in progress so I assumed I was gonna wait another couple of months.

If you get ghost updates expect good news soon.

Reactions: shredder