CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-10-2020
My friend is on the same boat, he got GU yesterday evening, and today when he called, the agent told the same thing.
He is Aug 8 AOR.

Last edited:
Reactions: shredder and CAP5

Ca55and

Sep 7, 2020
can I ask why do PNP applications seem to take longer even if they are submitted via EE. If the province selects to nominate you, you would have thought that eligibility would be spooked at by the province and in the Covid period they were selecting occupations. That were required ie healthcare

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
can I ask why do PNP applications seem to take longer even if they are submitted via EE. If the province selects to nominate you, you would have thought that eligibility would be spooked at by the province and in the Covid period they were selecting occupations. That were required ie healthcare
The PNP system might (mostly) be aligned with Express Entry, but is still separate from it because it works at the Provincial level. IRCC operates at the Federal level. So regardless of the checks that a province might do prior to nominating an applicant, IRCC are still bound by Ministerial mandates to run their own Federal checks after a PNP nominee submits an application. Its the law.

Prior to COVID, PNP candidates had their Express Entry applications processed within 4 months (on average). That was excluding the time it took for the applicant to secure the extra 600 points for the nomination.

battleship

Feb 2, 2020
I am expecting that all applicants who submitted their application after the 75CRS draw in February would get COPR much quicker than us August applicants, let's say 2-3 months processing time for 75CRS applicants and right now already 7+ months for August applicants?

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
I am expecting that all applicants who submitted their application after the 75CRS draw in February would get COPR much quicker than us August applicants, let's say 2-3 months processing time for 75CRS applicants and right now already 7+ months for August applicants?
I won't be surprised if that happens lol.. One of my friends got their medicals passed and BIL in just a week!!!

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
I won't be surprised if that happens lol.. One of my friends got their medicals passed and BIL in just a week!!!
I think for medicals and BIL exempt, if they want, they could do them really fast. For those 75ers, many of them would have relatively easier applications for IRCC to assess their eligibility while the 3rd party doing the criminality. So agree they would get their applications approved faster. But not guaranteed with this incompetent and inefficient org.

Reactions: RoverMover

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
My friend is on the same boat, he got GU yesterday evening, and today when he called, the agent told the same thing.
He is Aug 8 AOR.
If it helps, I am an August 09 AOR. Eligibility/Security/Criminality all passed on 28th Feb and agent told me the same thing to wait for Final decision. The final decision came yesterday (17th March). Now, I am waiting for COPR .