+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Aks15

Dec 20, 2020
Finally i see the application was approved and COPR number generated. But yet to receive the COPR by email. Thanks for all the assistance guys, hoping to see all the august folks getting there COPR asap.
AOR - Aug 7, CEC with 2 dependents.

One clarification, my son’s travel document number was seen updated on my name as well in the approved section along with the COPR document number (COPR number is different for everyone). Do i need to request IRCC to update the correct travel document number on file and do i need to worry about this much as I understand COPR document or PR card will not have travel document number or passport number printed. Please clarify.

Thanks in advance.

virani123

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
I'm AOR August 10th.
Today I received an update requesting for additional documents:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

 T4: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency T4 form for 2019 .
 Notice of Assessment: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment 2019
 Income, proof: Proof of income Paystubs from November 2019 to May 2020.
 Client Information: Bank account history from November 2019 to May 2020 showing salary
deposits.
 Schedule A: Please provide a fully updated and completed Schedule A. If a section does not
apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form. Please ensure there
are no gaps in time.

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of
this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

I'm surprised to get this, last time I called, my eligibilty was recommended passed, criminality in progress, infosharing complete and security not started.
But why they are asking you for all these? Did u not submit these at the time of application?

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Nope, it’s been almost 2 months. I haven’t had any updates apart from “we are reviewing the documents you’ve submitted”
Do you mind telling me which additional documents were requested, and how long has it been since the submission?

Also-- congratulations to everyone who has received their approvals!

Reactions: shredder