+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
I'm AOR August 10th.
Today I received an update requesting for additional documents:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

 T4: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency T4 form for 2019 .
 Notice of Assessment: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment 2019
 Income, proof: Proof of income Paystubs from November 2019 to May 2020.
 Client Information: Bank account history from November 2019 to May 2020 showing salary
deposits.
 Schedule A: Please provide a fully updated and completed Schedule A. If a section does not
apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form. Please ensure there
are no gaps in time.

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of
this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

I'm surprised to get this, last time I called, my eligibilty was recommended passed, criminality in progress, infosharing complete and security not started.
I believe it is down to the officer when they review it themselves. Recommended pass doesn't mean its passed

Northbay1212

Oct 30, 2020
I'm AOR August 10th.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we

 Notice of Assessment: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment 2019
 Client Information: Bank account history from November 2019 to May 2020 showing salary
deposits.
 Schedule A: Please provide a fully updated and completed Schedule A. If a section does not
apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form. Please ensure there
are no gaps in time.

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of

I'm surprised to get this, last time I called, my eligibilty was recommended passed, criminality in progress, infosharing complete and security not started.
hey there,

I basically got requested the same documents on Jan 27 even tho my eligibility was recommended pass. Btw my AOR is aug 13

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Mine was also marked as all stages passed but the agent didn't mention refunding of the biometrics fees. I didn't do Biometrics as they took the existing biometrics that I gave for my work permit.
Yeah i paid biometrics but had no refund as my Biometrics were used from a different time

ndrks

Mar 12, 2021
hey there,

I basically got requested the same documents on Jan 27 even tho my eligibility was recommended pass. Btw my AOR is aug 13
ok, thanks for this info. I have submitted the requested docs.
Has there been any other update on your application since then?

Northbay1212

Oct 30, 2020
ok, thanks for this info. I have submitted the requested docs.
Has there been any other update on your application since then?
Nope, it’s been almost 2 months. I haven’t had any updates apart from “we are reviewing the documents you’ve submitted”

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I'm AOR August 10th.

deposits.
are no gaps in time.

Oh this is interesting. Do you have all the documents to submit? Also, Did you show any foreign (non-Canadian) work exp?

parasite46

May 28, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys Just an update:

AOR: August 19th 2020 CEC

I just called IRCC and everything has been passed waiting for Final Decision. The last update on my file was yesterday, and I had a ghost update on my profile this morning.
I just received my COPR. It was a great journey, hope everyone waiting for their COPR get it soon.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
I just received my COPR. It was a great journey, hope everyone waiting for their COPR get it soon.
Hey, firstly, many congratulations. So, you got it after roughly 13-14 working days after everything passed. Did you profile get approved at that time or anywhere in between or at the time you got your PR??