Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
I put a request to change my email address as in GC notes they had the email id of my attorney (from my company). They responded after 16-17 days saying that the email id has been updated. The funny this is that on March 02nd i already got it updated correctly via a call to IRCC. So, the silver lining is that at least they are closing the webforms.

usedtoimagine

Mar 15, 2021
Long time lurker, first time post:
Called IRCC about 3 weeks ago regarding the status of my application:
Application Type: CEC Single Applicant - no dependents
AOR : August 17
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In Progress

Visa Office: Calgary
Secondary Office: Etobicoke

Also, a question regarding eligibility - Agent informed me that eligibility was passed. Is there a way for me to confirm if it was recommended pass or pass - although I do remember seeing somewhere on the thread that the security/criminality wouldn't start until eligibility is passed. Does anyone have any insight into this?

Is anyone aware of any timelines associated with the criminality check process?
Application is about to hit the 7 month mark but going by the responses in this thread, there doesn't seem to be a ton of movement so idek if calling the helpline will be of any use at this point.

Titu1977

Dec 3, 2020
AOR Aug 7th, 2020. CEC Inland. Received CoPR today. Our application was a bit complex since it needed PCC and security clearance from 5 countries, glad overall it didn't delay much. My best wishes to all my friends waiting for PR confirmation, you have almost made it, just hang in there!

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Also, a question regarding eligibility - Agent informed me that eligibility was passed. Is there a way for me to confirm if it was recommended pass or pass - although I do remember seeing somewhere on the thread that the security/criminality wouldn't start until eligibility is passed. Does anyone have any insight into this?
You'd have to order GCMS notes to be absolutely sure. Either that or, next time you call, specifically ask the call center agent to confirm if it is Recommend Pass or a Conclusive Pass.

Is anyone aware of any timelines associated with the criminality check process?
Application is about to hit the 7 month mark but going by the responses in this thread, there doesn't seem to be a ton of movement so idek if calling the helpline will be of any use at this point.
The Criminality timelines vary wildly. I've seen applications clear Criminality in as little as 2 weeks, and then others (like a number of us in this thread) who have had Criminality in progress for close to 5 months. A lot of it hinges on Biometrics, but beyond that, we don't have all that much visibility into the inner workings of how IRCC assesses this stage

Naiyer

Mar 1, 2021
AOR Aug 7th, 2020. CEC Inland. Received CoPR today. Our application was a bit complex since it needed PCC and security clearance from 5 countries, glad overall it didn't delay much. My best wishes to all my friends waiting for PR confirmation, you have almost made it, just hang in there!
Any idea when your file got approved?

zaki00007

Feb 7, 2019
Hi All,
Allhamdulillah I got my pr approved and got CoPR.
My info is as follows:
CEC-Inland with one dependent.
Country of citizenship: Pakistan
Country of Citizenship for spouse: Indian
Visa Office: CPC Ottawa
AOR: August 1, 2020
Biometrics: I was exempted while my wife's biometrics was completed on 4th November.
Medicals and RCMP request: 22 September 2020 only for myself.
Rcmp submitted in sometime November.
On 12 December 2020 additional documents changed to N/A.
On December 12 2020 Eligibility recommended pass.
In GCMS notes on 12 December analyst requested a new ppt for my spouse as it was expiring In May 2021. However, the letter was on generate i.e i never received the letter however, they needed the passport. Fortunately, I got my wife's passport ready in two days and submitted it via webform.
It was complete silence since December 12, 2020, and the status was as follows:
Medicals: Passed
Eligibility: Recommended pass
Security: Not started
Info Sharing: In progress.

Got First Ghost Update on March 8th
On March 9th my Biometrics changed from "we have not received your biometrics" to complete and the date was BIomterics completed August 1 2020 same as AOR.
Second Ghost Update on March 9th
Thirds Ghost Update on March 10th
On March 10th evening finals ghost update and Approved on the portal.
Mach 11th got CoPR Documetns.

I hope it helps.
I hope everyone gets it ASAP.

Stay Happy Stay safe.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi All,
Allhamdulillah I got my pr approved and got CoPR.
My info is as follows:
CEC-Inland with one dependent.
Country of citizenship: Pakistan
Country of Citizenship for spouse: Indian
Visa Office: CPC Ottawa
AOR: August 1, 2020
Biometrics: I was exempted while my wife's biometrics was completed on 4th November.
Medicals and RCMP request: 22 September 2020 only for myself.
Rcmp submitted in sometime November.
On 12 December 2020 additional documents changed to N/A.
On December 12 2020 Eligibility recommended pass.
In GCMS notes on 12 December analyst requested a new ppt for my spouse as it was expiring In May 2021. However, the letter was on generate i.e i never received the letter however, they needed the passport. Fortunately, I got my wife's passport ready in two days and submitted it via webform.
It was complete silence since December 12, 2020, and the status was as follows:
Medicals: Passed
Eligibility: Recommended pass
Security: Not started
Info Sharing: In progress.

Got First Ghost Update on March 8th
On March 9th my Biometrics changed from "we have not received your biometrics" to complete and the date was BIomterics completed August 1 2020 same as AOR.
Second Ghost Update on March 9th
Thirds Ghost Update on March 10th
On March 10th evening finals ghost update and Approved on the portal.
Mach 11th got CoPR Documetns.

I hope it helps.
I hope everyone gets it ASAP.

Stay Happy Stay safe.
Congrats and all the best!

Reactions: zaki00007

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Looks like a lot of movement in the past week or so for August AORs. Congrats to everyone who's gotten COPR so far. For people who haven't heard, maybe April/May is our month!

Reactions: shredder

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
More complex but you still got it before half the August applicants :D

Reactions: EscoBlades