+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Thakkali

Feb 3, 2021
I just called ircc agent and its in same status for past 2 months.

AOR - 13th August
Eligibility- recommended pass
Security - not started
:(

vplr015

Aug 25, 2020
Hi everyone,
One of my friend with AOR 6 august has everything passed, but his medical status changed from passed to in process. What does that mean?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone,
One of my friend with AOR 6 august has everything passed, but his medical status changed from passed to in process. What does that mean?
IRCC are probably making a decision on if the medicals will be extended or he will be asked to redo them

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi everyone,
When was his Medicals expiring? Was it somewhere this month ?

Wolfien

Mar 12, 2021
Hi everyone, my agent told me that he got an email from IRCC asking for my address for confirmation. AOR Aug 14, Inland applicant, single. Does that mean final decision has been made?

peril

Mar 11, 2021
You have to call the IRCC and they can give you a more detailed status of your application (you can also order GCMS notes but they take a month to process). Ask specifically for eligibility, criminality and security. These are some of the checks your application goes through when it's being processed. If you want to call, the lines are very busy and it's best to call as close to 8am your time as possible. You might have to try a few times to get through to an agent. Hope that helps!
Thank you so much, very helpful!

Reactions: kt1342