+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Just trying to think out loud, by any chance the processing order is based on the ITA date and not on based of AOR?
It isn't based on the former, and not all that based on the latter either. Essential service NOCs get processed fastest, then some PNP applicants, then it is really based on Visa Office bandwidth and individual officer workload. Plus whatever COVID restrictions they are under. Which we have very limited visibility into.

Reactions: Dnrvl

peril

Mar 11, 2021
Hi everyone, I’m new in here and have a question about the info you mention here like eligibility, security, criminality and VO. How do you see this info? I check my account and can see background for example instead of security and criminality. Thank you:)

kt1342

Apr 11, 2019
Hi everyone, I’m new in here and have a question about the info you mention here like eligibility, security, criminality and VO. How do you see this info? I check my account and can see background for example instead of security and criminality. Thank you:)
You have to call the IRCC and they can give you a more detailed status of your application (you can also order GCMS notes but they take a month to process). Ask specifically for eligibility, criminality and security. These are some of the checks your application goes through when it's being processed. If you want to call, the lines are very busy and it's best to call as close to 8am your time as possible. You might have to try a few times to get through to an agent. Hope that helps!

Reactions: joeychuramoi

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
okay so I just got asked for another Additional Document: Paystubs & Tax forms for claimed work abroad.
Your status for Eligibility was Recommended Pass and now they're asking for more docs for your past international work experience? It seems the officer is being picky, but at least they're working on your application.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Your status for Eligibility was Recommended Pass and now they're asking for more docs for your past international work experience? It seems the officer is being picky, but at least they're working on your application.
Especially when you consider that depending on how far back the work exp was, some applicants won’t have/ be able to get a hold of that documentation.

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Do you have them/ are you able to get a hold of them?
I have some of them. I had put in my work since 2010. I worked in four organizations in those 10 years. So now have to look at my tax returns and payslips for all of those. I dont think I will be able to fully satisfy this requirement. But I'll try my best. Atleast someone is working in Ottawa!

Reactions: EscoBlades

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I have some of them. I had put in my work since 2010. I worked in four organizations in those 10 years. So now have to look at my tax returns and payslips for all of those. I dont think I will be able to fully satisfy this requirement. But I'll try my best. Atleast someone is working in Ottawa!
Seriously, if IRCC ask me these docs, I do not have them!! Tricky situation!

DreamCanadian2020

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-10-2020
If the work experience letter submitted is not self sufficient then senior officer asks for the tax forms to validate the experience claimed.