+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Is there anyone with August AOR who hasn't yet gotten COPR/Approval. Seems like most people have already gotten it?
Most haven't got it yet. This is the expected month for approvals for August AORs. So far, a number of early August, and a handful of late August folks have gotten COPRs.

Mine is 14th August and i'm also still waiting.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Most haven't got it yet. This is the expected month for approvals for August AORs. So far, a number of early August, and a handful of late August folks have gotten COPRs.

Mine is 14th August and i'm also still waiting.
Hmm that trend seems kinda strange though. Beginning of August and End of August, but not mid august lol

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hmm that trend seems kinda strange though. Beginning of August and End of August, but not mid august lol
With IRCC, i don't see it as trends, so much as the way their batch processing works when it comes to applications. So far i've seen COPRs for the following date ranges for August:

August 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th and 8th.
August 19th, 21st, 24th, 27th and 28th.

That middle bit of August 10th through to 18th seems to be the bulk of applications that is in wait. It could be that those were the applications that got caught in a change in COVID restrictions at Ottawa primarily. Remember that the officers work in shifts, and a lot of what they have to do to progress and/or finalize applications requires them to physically go to their workstations (apparently).
Again, the above is all anecdotal.

Akash111

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
cambridge
With IRCC, i don't see it as trends, so much as the way their batch processing works when it comes to applications. So far i've seen COPRs for the following date ranges for August:

That middle bit of August 10th through to 18th seems to be the bulk of applications that is in wait. It could be that those were the applications that got caught in a change in COVID restrictions at Ottawa primarily. Remember that the officers work in shifts, and a lot of what they have to do to progress and/or finalize applications requires them to physically go to their workstations (apparently).
Aor 6th aug no progress since 24th jan 2021

CAP5

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021

Aor 4th Aug and no updates in the system...

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AOR 1st, still no update.

Naiyer

Mar 1, 2021

Aor 5th August, still waiting, no GUs till now

ankush075

Aug 16, 2020
Guys, I got an email requesting to send the COPR letter and photographs for PR Card but they didn't ask for PP.

I'm not sure if that's correct. Can anybody confirm if I'm missing out on something? Is it that they don't stamp visas for CEC categories?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Reactions: joeychuramoi

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Guys, I got an email requesting to send the COPR letter and photographs for PR Card but they didn't ask for PP.

I'm not sure if that's correct. Can anybody confirm if I'm missing out on something? Is it that they don't stamp visas for CEC categories?

Any help would be highly appreciated!
You don't get a passport request if you are inland.

DreamCanadian2020

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-10-2020
Passport request is only for outlanders. Did you receive email from Ottawa office?