+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Chilling.Lion

Star Member
Feb 16, 2021
Hey so I’m in a really stressful situation, i just got an email from ircc that i have to messenge on my account. My aor is AUGUST 20 so i was expecting final decision from them. But due to server being down i can’t read what it is. And I have not received COPR either... is it a bad sign?
just wait until the server is up again

Monkey D. Luffy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hey so I’m in a really stressful situation, i just got an email from ircc that i have to messenge on my account. My aor is AUGUST 20 so i was expecting final decision from them. But due to server being down i can’t read what it is. And I have not received COPR either... is it a bad sign?
lately, people are getting email saying there's an update and see COPR updated in their CIC account. In my case I got the email next day after the portal update.

Naddy123

Mar 10, 2021
Hi Guys,
I received an update on March 8th Monday, when I checked I found additional documents section got changed to “ March 8th we are reviewing your additional documents” which I sent in last week of September. Before this update in that section it was mentioned “ October 7th we received your additional documents”. So my question with you guys is do you guys think that they just started reviewing my additional document? My AOR date is August 2nd. Even I called CIC yesterday they confirmed me my eligibility and criminality are passed but security n/a. Last night I saw a ghost update but no change. Any insight on this will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
I am seeing many updates on FB where people from last week of July and first week of Aug AOR have started getting approvals. Did anyone observe the same?

Naddy123

Mar 10, 2021
I am seeing many updates on FB where people from last week of July and first week of Aug AOR have started getting approvals. Did anyone observe the same?
Yes one of my friend her AOR is July 30th she got copr confirmation on March 8th but that was on portal. She didn’t receive copr letter email.

pr13

Feb 2, 2021
Yeh, it looks like its raining COPR today for July and August people. Hope IRCC continue with this pace

Reactions: CAP5

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lots of people getting it today/yesterday. August seems to be moving. Waiting for my girlfriend's golden ticket- AOR August 1st! Hang in there folks, just a little more patience and we'll all be through!