Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
To be honest, I was expecting COPR this month once I heard my edibility was Recommended passed when I called sometime in Jan. Most of Aug AOR will be getting it this month or next.
Hang in there guys, almost there. Initially I was getting worried and my anxiety getting hold of me, but end of the day it is what it is, not something in our control so stopped calling IRCC and checked the portal only once or twice in a week.
Apart from the ghost update that you got today, when was the last time you got a ghost update? I am assuming that it would mean that all your checks were passed in the system on the day you got the previous GU.

Monkey D. Luffy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Apart from the ghost update that you got today, when was the last time you got a ghost update? I am assuming that it would mean that all your checks were passed in the system on the day you got the previous GU.
I had 3 GUs so far

16 Nov (I guess its a glitch, since many reported on the same day)
1 Feb
4 Mar

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
I had 3 GUs so far

16 Nov (I guess its a glitch, since many reported on the same day)
1 Feb
4 Mar
Thanks. Sorry for asking too may questions? One final one did you can and check after the 1st Feb GU and if yes then what was the status then?

Monkey D. Luffy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Thanks. Sorry for asking too may questions? One final one did you can and check after the 1st Feb GU and if yes then what was the status then?
Hey No worries, Happy to answer.

No, I didn't call immediately after Feb GU, I called IRCC only couple of days ago that's when they told me everything is passed and need to wait for COPR.

Aks15

Dec 20, 2020
My application had a ghost update on 2nd March. Called IRCC yesterday and the agent said, all passed.
She said, i need to wait for the application to be updated and they will issue COPR.

AOR - Aug 7, VO - Ottawa

Let's all wait to hear the good news this month. Fingers crossed.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
My application had a ghost update on 2nd March. Called IRCC yesterday and the agent said, all passed.
She said, i need to wait for the application to be updated and they will issue COPR.

AOR - Aug 7, VO - Ottawa

That's great news. By the looks of things, i am hoping for an update next week.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August

AOR - Aug 7, VO - Ottawa

Congratulations.

CAP5

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021

AOR - Aug 7, VO - Ottawa

Congrats!!!

luk333

Feb 5, 2021
I got two GUs this week(one in Feb 28, another in Mar 1). I assumed they were glitches but it turned out to be real updates. All stages were passed (confirmed via phone call) and now I can wait with bit less anxiety...we are all going to get COPR soon!

application timeline so far:
Express Entry Canadian Experience Class (inland, single with no dependent)
AOR : 2020 Aug 29
Medical : 2020 Oct 19
BIL : 2020 Nov 19

Application Status
Eligibility : Passed (Confirmed 2021 Feb 11)
Criminality : Passed (Confirmed 2021 Feb 21)
Security : Passed (Confirmed 2021 Mar 4)

GUs count : 5

zaki00007

Feb 7, 2019
Hi All,

Anyone having any login issues? I am unable to login it’s redirecting me to cic home page. Tried three different devices!

Last edited:

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I called IRCC today and it is same update.
EE: Recommended pass
Criminality: In Progress (since 3 months it is in progress)
Security: Not started
BGC: In progress.

AOR: 30th Aug 2020. VO: Ottawa.
last time I had called on 16th Feb.

anyone with same AOR with same status?