+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Just wondering if you guys had a ghost update?
AOR: Aug 23
Medical passed/ BIL: Oct 15
BIOMETRICS completed: Nov 20

Eligibility: not started
Background: in progress
( i had a ghost update last night. And called this morning as per agent probably its because of the note placed in my profile that theyve received my bio and starting with my background check).

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
Today I called and got latest update on my application from IRCC.

Category: CEC Inland (My Self + Spouse)
ITA: 25th Jun, 2020
AOR: 28th Aug, 2020
Country of Citizenship : India
Country of Residence: Canada
Medicals (MEP) : Passed on 19th Oct, 2020
Biometric (BIL) : Biometric done and completed on 20th Nov, 2020 (Request received on 20th Oct 2020)
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
VO: Ottawa
Final Decision: ???

Does anyone know what comes next or how long it takes to get COPR after this?
that's great man. Good to see the files moving quickly.

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
CEC CATEGORY ( MYSELF(PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) + SPOUSE) BOTH INLAND (APPLIED MYSELF)

AOR - AUGUST 28 2020

BIL/MEP- OCTOBER 19

BIL APPOINTMENT : RECEIVED CALL ( NO CALLER ID) - NOVEMBER 09, 2020

SPOUSE: BIOMETRICS EXEMPT

BIO COMPLETED: NOVEMBER 17, 2020

SERVICE CANADA BRAMPTON

MY LOCATION: GEORGETOWN, ON (GTA)
Update

Criminality : In progress

Security : Not Started

Eligibility : Not Started

Visa Office : Ottawa, ON

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Received response from IRCC for my web form query for latest status on my file.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:
  • Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: sponsort

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Your AOR? How many days it took to get webform response. Thanks

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA

pnn@1986

Oct 30, 2020

Hello. What question did you put in query to get this detailed response? I always get a standard response of whatever is there on my CIC portal. Also how long did it take for you to get a response for your webform query. Thanks.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Hello. What question did you put in query to get this detailed response? I always get a standard response of whatever is there on my CIC portal. Also how long did it take for you to get a response for your webform query. Thanks.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to know the current status of my permanent residence application which I've applied online for myself + spouse under Express Entry - CEC In-Land category. I would like to know status of Eligibility check, Background/Criminal/Security check etc. and current Visa Office.

Applicant information:
Application number: E********** | Date Received: AOR date
Principal Applicant: Name 1 | Unique Client Identifier (UCI): ***************
Spouse: Name 2 | Unique Client Identifier (UCI): ****************

Thank you,
Name 1

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

Given that your eligibility/security/criminality is passed, would you say this response is inline with that? OR is it the standard response?

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Given that your eligibility/security/criminality is passed, would you say this response is inline with that? OR is it the standard response?
Yes that's what I think now. Because I submitted web form query 2-3 weeks ago and received response today via email. Also I had called IRCC 2-3 days ago, spoke with an agent and got to know that everything is completed on my application and its pending decision so I just have to wait for that.

Reactions: chakrat

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015

Congrats. Just wondering before your last phone inquiry with IRCC that confirms you pass your eligibility,do have an approximate days they we able to assessed/ passed your application? I believe we has a conversation laat dec 1 and your application hasnt had any progress. And here you are now, almost approved. Did you received any ghost update? Once again, congrats in advance. Nice holiday surprise!!!

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Congrats. Just wondering before your last phone inquiry with IRCC that confirms you pass your eligibility,do have an approximate days they we able to assessed/ passed your application? I believe we has a conversation laat dec 1 and your application hasnt had any progress. And here you are now, almost approved. Did you received any ghost update? Once again, congrats in advance. Nice holiday surprise!!!
Honestly I have no idea about timeline since its not updated online yet, hence can not tell you more but its true that my application was in-progress and still status remains same on my file (IRCC website online account). I've seen GU once during Medical passed or Bio request. It seems my file is processed on-time or fast not sure though I think that depends on case to case. Now I'm waiting for final decision, hope to get soon before Christmas. Good luck & Happy holiday to everyone!

Ravz@

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Aor 26 aug 2020
Medical - passed
Bio- Exempt
Background check changes in progress to we are processing your BC

WHAT IS NEXT?????