+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone from AUgist AOR got their biometrics status changed from "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes." to COMPLETE.

"

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Category: CEC Inland
NOC : 2174
ITA: 25th Jun 2020
AOR: 28th Aug 2020
Country of Citizenship : India
Country of Residence: Canada
Medicals: Upfront
PCC: Done and Submitted with all required documents
All fees paid. No status changed post AOR.
Can u tell me abt CEC in detail .m confused.is it CEC (express entry)??wat is ielts requirement for CEC if m on close work permit with NOC B job?i m not evn getting any genuine immigration lawyer who can guide me.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
CEC CATEGORY ( MYSELF(PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) + SPOUSE) BOTH INLAND (APPLIED MYSELF)

AOR - AUGUST 28 2020

BIL/MEP- OCTOBER 19

BIL APPOINTMENT : RECEIVED CALL ( NO CALLER ID) - NOVEMBER 09, 2020

SPOUSE: BIOMETRICS EXEMPT

APP DATE: NOVEMBER 17, 2020

SERVICE CANADA BRAMPTON

MY LOCATION: GEORGETOWN, ON (GTA)

Last edited:

Akash111

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
cambridge
hi
anyone recently called ircc about eligibility ?
if anyone got their eligibility passed plz let me know.
my AOR is 6 august and BIO got updated on 6th November
thank you

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
This seems like my case... I am primary applicant but husband got call for biometric Nd booked on 4 November ... but I am still waiting... I am going with my husband for biometric Nd will try to give mine as well ... bcoz we are on same application...
I went to SC yesterday with my spouse, below are observations.
1) They have only application numbers not names, I saw the list with both, security and SC counter person.
2) The calls are being made by SC employees, they get the list from IRCC and they are calling from home.
When I told the person that we are two people, he says I can take one only now since on his list he has one application number. In fact on my insistence he checked with his manager and they manager came and told me, they can't take BIO without the booking since the list is with IRCC. The counter person told me he could book me but he does not have laptop with him and its at home and he has access to the list from his laptop.
I think if the agent calls you for booking you have to request him to check for your partner, keep the applicatoin number handy. Most likely all the applicants in the file will have same application number and may be they can accommodate, but agent will have to book us in his sytem, then only the SC will take the Bio.
So my wait continues again. :(

Reactions: HanenBlade

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Category: CEC
ITA: May 28
AOR: Aug 23
Country of residence: Canada (spouse not in CA)
Medicals: Passed (Oct 15)
Biometrics: Requested (Oct 15)

I have a query, I and my wife have given biometrics when we first arrived in CA (me on a work permit and she on a visitor visa), and our application shows the biometric information also, do we still need to give biometric?
Biometric Passed : 5 November (Biomentric Exempt)

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

Adp1724

Jan 24, 2017
Hey guys,

I am currently out of Canada and received my BIL on October, 22.

1) For the biometrics appointment booking, If I don't pick up my Canadian phone number for some reason, will it affect my application in anyway?
2) Can I not pickup the phone call and give my biometrics directly in USA?

Thanks for your time in advance

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi, my application has a ghost update today. When I click on "Check full application status", it directed me to Bad Gateway Error 502 page. I'm wondering if the ghost update means a progress in my profile or if it is a glitch in the system. Has anyone had the same issue?

deepshee

Nov 15, 2020
Hi, my application has a ghost update today. When I click on "Check full application status", it directed me to Bad Gateway Error 502 page. I'm wondering if the ghost update means a progress in my profile or if it is a glitch in the system. Has anyone had the same issue?
Hey,
i am having the same issue. i dont know if i got any ghost update but it just says bad gateway.

Reactions: Vinami

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
same here. It says Application updated but when I click on application i am getting bad way. I think it is a glitch.

Reactions: Vinami