+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
Hi Guys, don't wanna disappoint anyone but I m still waiting for my application to get approval. Since April there was only desicion pending on my file rest was passed. Vo -Ottawa
Now file has moved to Vancouver local office and eligibility has started again, rest is passed.
Anyone sailing in the same boat or if can guide me with anything is highly appreciated.
Plz guide me guys... I'm stressed totally freaked out.. Never ending path for me...
Aor 20 Aug 2020.

Reactions: lllsouzap

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hi Guys, don't wanna disappoint anyone but I m still waiting for my application to get approval. Since April there was only desicion pending on my file rest was passed. Vo -Ottawa
Now file has moved to Vancouver local office and eligibility has started again, rest is passed.
Anyone sailing in the same boat or if can guide me with anything is highly appreciated.
Plz guide me guys... I'm stressed totally freaked out.. Never ending path for me...
Aor 20 Aug 2020.
Hi Amit,

Check out the following link. Sending the email as described in that post has worked for me and couple of others who had all stages passed or almost all stages. I got portal confirmation on the same day I sent the email (11th Jan 2022), eCoPR on 21st Jan and PR card mailed on 7th Feb. It's not guaranteed, of course, but won't hurt to try.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-application-june-2021-aor-join-here.734264/post-9857709

Email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca in BCC.

All the best! :)

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
Hi Amit,

Check out the following link. Sending the email as described in that post has worked for me and couple of others who had all stages passed or almost all stages. I got portal confirmation on the same day I sent the email (11th Jan 2022), eCoPR on 21st Jan and PR card mailed on 7th Feb. It's not guaranteed, of course, but won't hurt to try.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-application-june-2021-aor-join-here.734264/post-9857709

Email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca in BCC.

All the best! :)
Thanks @rajpotula,but @SurvivorAug22 has helped me with these emails, tried them twice but no success...

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hey All, finally got my PR Card today!

But...

I didn't get my daughter's card :( She is here with me, got her eCoPR on 21st January along with me.

The mistake I think I did was we gave a different address for her (Same address as me but different unit). PR portal still says in review for her whereas mine is accepted. @EscoBlades should have gone with your advice and given same unit number :(

Any suggestions on how to proceed, to track and to get her card soon, would be greatly appreciated :) She has to travel in Mid-April.

Last edited:

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hey All, finally got my PR Card today!

But...

I didn't get my daughter's card :( She is here with me, got her eCoPR on 21st January along with me.

The mistake I think I did was we gave a different address for her (Same address as me but different unit). PR portal still says in review for her whereas mine is accepted. @EscoBlades should have gone with your advice and given same unit number :(

Any suggestions on how to proceed, to track and to get her card soon, would be greatly appreciated :) She has to travel in Mid-April.
I was able to link her PR card application to my CIC account yesterday :) I didn't know we could do that with dependents...

CWL95

Jun 3, 2020
Hi All,

I just got an "information letter" from my cic account and the content looks very much like a PPR. It asks for my passport, photographs and completed annex A form to be sent within 30 dayas. However, I found it a bit strange.

Reasons:
1) From what I know, people get PPR from their email inbox but I got it directly from my cic account. Apprently it's from London (UK) VO.

2) The letter is entirely in French and all my previous messages from IRCC are in English. I also indicated in my PR application that my preffered language of communication is English.

Am I the only one here?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi All,

I just got an "information letter" from my cic account and the content looks very much like a PPR. It asks for my passport, photographs and completed annex A form to be sent within 30 dayas. However, I found it a bit strange.

Reasons:
1) From what I know, people get PPR from their email inbox but I got it directly from my cic account. Apprently it's from London (UK) VO.

2) The letter is entirely in French and all my previous messages from IRCC are in English. I also indicated in my PR application that my preffered language of communication is English.

Am I the only one here?
are you outside of Canada? if so, then its probably legit, theyre asking for your passport for the pr visa stamp.
if youre in canada, yea that would be odd

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
Hi All,

Reasons:

Am I the only one here?
I got mine in an email, requesting my passport. But I'm inland and in the email, I was told in the email to submit a web form to the responsible office within 5 days telling them I'm residing in Canada and would like to land virtually and don't have to submit my passport. It's been over 2 months now, heard nothing back from IRCC.......what's the point of telling me to submit a webform within 5 days, if they are not touching my application for another 2 months.

CWL95

Jun 3, 2020
are you outside of Canada? if so, then its probably legit, theyre asking for your passport for the pr visa stamp.
if youre in canada, yea that would be odd
Hi amairena95,

Yes, I left Canada after AOR and am not excpecting to land virtuallly. But I did not expect to get PPR in my cic account directly. Looks like everyone else got theirs in email inbox.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi amairena95,

Yes, I left Canada after AOR and am not excpecting to land virtuallly. But I did not expect to get PPR in my cic account directly. Looks like everyone else got theirs in email inbox.
it happens, some people get them on their mycic account others through email, others get a portal process. you never know with these people