+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
We are not in Canada. I am primary applicant and got PPR letter on email to submit passport.
You can call the CIC number, they are now answering phone calls if they are requesting a document from you and you have questions.
You can listen to the menu, they have that option.

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
Every time i see August 2021 folks getting COPR, i die a little bit more inside. C'mon IRCC, do something, i'm tired of waiting.
Isn't your due date of landing on the GCMS note today? I'm surprised that your security hasn't started yet. Did they ask you for additional documents during the wait?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Isn't your due date of landing on the GCMS note today? I'm surprised that your security hasn't started yet. Did they ask you for additional documents during the wait?
Yup, due date is today. And no, not had any ADR requests. I suspect Security has actually started, but until i get another set of GCMS notes, i can't know for sure.

believer95

Sep 17, 2021
Could anyone provide some input regarding my situation? Thanks in advance.
Do not reply to the email until you return to Canada.. one of my friends did and she is stuck their as they said they cannot issue COPR to Applicant who is outside Canada ... unfortunately her work permit was also expired

my colleague she returned to canada and then replied.. she received portal login email second day and hence got the COPR in a week

believer95

Sep 17, 2021
Hi All
Can anyone tell after receiving PPR request , do we need to prepare two separate packages for primary applicant and spouse for passport submission via courier?
Thanks
Yes if PA is inland applicant then he will need to submit passport in canada... Return to canada and then submit your passport.. if the dependents are outland.. their passport should be sent to local office - canadian embassy

believer95

Sep 17, 2021
No, I've been inland this whole time. My file literally wasn't picked up due to COVID as it is being processed at Ottawa, and they haven't been at full staff for months. My Eligibility was marked as Recommend Pass in January 2021. Application wasn't picked up again till September 2021.

No
Did you try calling them .. sometimes IRCC agent is very helpful. they will let you know how long is it gonna take !!?