+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Thanks for replying guys.. I am an FSW inland from August 2020, still waiting of course, elligible for CEC from January 2021, didn't want to withdraw and re-apply. It's really a killer to see some August 2021 candidates getting copr! So wanted to check if there are old folks like me, although I don't have the advantage of being a CEC applicant like you.

ShannieH

Star Member
May 1, 2020
Quick question
Has anyone applied for a visitor's visa recently and got it? If yes how long did it take?
I'm getting tired of waiting right now and need to travel to see my family.

Nath21

Jan 13, 2020
Quick question
Has anyone applied for a visitor's visa recently and got it? If yes how long did it take?
I'm getting tired of waiting right now and need to travel to see my family.
I’m on the same situation, I’m going to do my BOPW and then i will apply for my visa, I can’t wait any longer. Has anyone call CIC lately, are they still working with Afghanistan?

Reactions: ShannieH

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
AOR Aug 16th 2020,

I received a request letter for my wife re--medicals 2 days back.
My wife just completed her re-medicals from the panel.
the doctor gave her the medical sheet as we usually get.

There is no option on the profile to upload it? How does it work like?
or should I just submit it through webform?

Thanks,
let me know.

@legalfalcon
Hi

I received the same request last week and my dependant completed the remedical
You don't have to do the anything. The panel physician will complete the IMM 1017e along with the test results and send it to the IRCC medical. Medicals in my cic got updated two days after the medical exam.
Watch out for medical updates

ShannieH

Star Member
May 1, 2020
September 9th
Okay, thank you for replying.
I checked the processing time online and it's saying 157 days but honestly I might as well just apply still since I don't know when I'll ever get this PR.

I know that they are separate things but you'd think they'd just hurry and finalize people's applications when it's been so long and we have to be renewing Work Permits and applying for visitor Visa

Reactions: EscoBlades

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hi All
I just received my GCMS notes. It says eligibility, medical and criminality passed and final approved. My application is assigned to RC-6029 and due date is 23 October. Does it mean, I can expect PR confirmation by that ?

Thanks