+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
IRCC needs to refresh their employees and let people who are willing to work get the opportunity they deserve.

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Mine's all in my sig, but since we are a few days away from the 10 month mark of waiting, here's my current situation:

AOR: August 14
Eligibility: Recommend Pass
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started
Assigned to: IR45997

Wow, yet and Im Aor Sept 5 thinking I'm the only one left from Sept, we have the same applicantion status the difference is you're from August timeline. Why can't they just make the decision instead of keeping us hanging this long!

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Anyone, who ordered GCMS notes all - can you check please Security *DUE DATE* (page 31 in CBSA) or (page3 in IRCC) notes.

Everyone have same 1 year period for security processing as i do? It looks like reason why noone touch my application for long time - due date for security is 14 month after AOR....

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hii guys... just going through my notes which I received in April...
The recommendation from case analyst is....

recommend pass A11.2: Appear met R87.1:CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
@EscoBlades @legalfalcon

what does this mean??
A11.2: Eligibility Requirements for the program you applied for.

R87.1 Eligibility for CEC

As per the note, your eligibility is recommended passed by an analyst and your rPRF is paid. After your eligibility is checked by an officer your eligibility will be conclusively passed, and then the security would be initiated if not done so already.

For CEC inland applicants, the security is usually quick as it is only a record check. To read on record check, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Anyone, who ordered GCMS notes all - can you check please Security *DUE DATE* (page 31 in CBSA) or (page3 in IRCC) notes.

Everyone have same 1 year period for security processing as i do? It looks like reason why noone touch my application for long time - due date for security is 14 month after AOR....

Who knows what they are doing and I don't think this due date means anything to them :)

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
I think Ottawa batch Rc-9515 is assigned to new applications or they are clearing older batch as per update on CIC website.
Because what I see whoever left is assigned to RC-9515 and RC-6262
Just guess

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I think Ottawa batch Rc-9515 is assigned to new applications or they are clearing older batch as per update on CIC website.
Because what I see whoever left is assigned to RC-9515 and RC-6262
Just guess
Mine has the main office as CPC-Ottawa and assigned to RC-6262.

Last edited:
Reactions: wasabe

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
RC-9515 is the Ottawa office
RC-6262 is the Centralized Intake Office (CIO Sydney)

The "Security" due date is auto generated as soon as your Criminality begins (once your Medicals are passed and your R10 is given an OK). It is auto generated for a year in advance. Due dates are system generated and not a firm deadline for officers to follow, due to differences in processing of applications. In fact, as a result of COVID, very few due dates mentioned in GCMS notes have been met.

Reactions: Dnrvl

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
The "Security" due date is auto generated as soon as your Criminality begins (once your Medicals are passed and your R10 is given an OK). It is auto generated for a year in advance.
Thank you for answer and time to share your knowledge. My post is just own way to find any logic in IRCC actions, cause they don`t give any clear timelines or reasons for delay.

Reactions: EscoBlades

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
RC-9515 is the Ottawa office
RC-6262 is the Centralized Intake Office (CIO Sydney)

The "Security" due date is auto generated as soon as your Criminality begins (once your Medicals are passed and your R10 is given an OK). It is auto generated for a year in advance. Due dates are system generated and not a firm deadline for officers to follow, due to differences in processing of applications. In fact, as a result of COVID, very few due dates mentioned in GCMS notes have been met.
Yes

This combination is worse, even I see forum, this combination takes forever to make decision
I guess this is our luck

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
A11.2: Eligibility Requirements for the program you applied for.

R87.1 Eligibility for CEC

As per the note, your eligibility is recommended passed by an analyst and your rPRF is paid. After your eligibility is checked by an officer your eligibility will be conclusively passed, and then the security would be initiated if not done so already.

For CEC inland applicants, the security is usually quick as it is only a record check. To read on record check, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN
Thnq for your reply..

yess my security n criminality is passed already .. but stuck at eligibility recommended pass

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thank you for answer and time to share your knowledge. My post is just own way to find any logic in IRCC actions, cause they don`t give any clear timelines or reasons for delay.
No problem, and totally understood. Their processing logic is very opaque, and deliberately so. It is extremely frustrating for applicants, especially given how long a lot of us have been waiting.